Afghooey

Whats up everyone. I got another one for you. Afghooey is back! :slide: Definetly one of my favorite strains. Just wish it came around more often. I heard this is a cross with afghani x maui haze. Does anyone know the exact genetics? I was just curious because last time i had it my caregiver told me it was afghooey and i just laughed at him. I thought he just made up the name cause he didnt know what it was lol. After i broke some up i found out why its called gooey. Tryed gringing some and it didnt turn out so good.. too sticky. I had to cut it up with some scissors to smoke this shit lol. I highly recommend vaporizer or a bong to blaze this goo. Taste great thru the vape. Very earthy fresh flavor. Maybe a lil pine in there. But cured and dried beautifully. The buzz is really relaxing body high and definetly feel it in your head and face. Overall i give it a 9.0. Thanks for checkin out my post and let me know what you think!

Picture_00264.jpg

Picture_00164.jpg

Afghani Goo X ?
I know Afghooey [afghan goo {afghani X Goo (local?)} X ?] x Trainkwreck = Afreck
but I thought parents were afghani X goo x ?.. But maybe goo is just a local breed, I'm not positive at all though..
If you get a chance try Afreck
It's literally like it sounds..

Im not sure either. But this shit is bangin. I cant get over how sticky it is tho. I left the jar open lastnight thinking it would dry up some of that goo. But it didnt work lol Still stickin all over my fingers. Does anyone else have an idea of these genetics?

cannabible 2 says she was created by crossing a maui haze with the original afghani #1

it pretty popular around cali for outdoor season.. it makes me really sleepy, way more then any other strain.

I just got some killer bud dude called it goo.I though maybe he made it up
he said it was a x of super skunk (witch i smoked a lot of) and goo.

Sure looks like this small buds but the same sticky goo deal.
I have a chance to get a clone but my grow space is not complete and
i hate to ruin a good plant.:(

Back
Top Bottom