Air circulation issue

momomonster

Hello everyone! I just started going back at growing again and I'm pretty rusty. Lol.

I have a 3 x 3 tent with a 4inch hon & guan blowing filtered air out of the tent. I used to check the ducts to see if the fans were blowing out sufficient air when I first started and it did it's job. Now though, its still running but has no air coming out at the duct.

I've searched around for any articles about this but it's mostly referring to ACs and shit.

Anyone with any pointers I would be grateful fam!

Do you have a filter attached? If so it could be clogged. You may need to disconnect fan and test it on your work bench.

It looks like one glorified computer fan, and only moving <120CFM. Maybe propeller dislodged, or bearings seized... reach out for one replacement.

51nIbx-x9vL._AC_SY580_.jpg

It looks like one glorified computer fan, and only moving <120CFM. Maybe propeller dislodged, or bearings seized... reach out for one replacement.

51nIbx-x9vL._AC_SY580_.jpg
Is this component inside the inline fan? Sorry man I'm terrible at fixing shit, I'm just learning everything now. I will take it apart so that I can understand better what that thing in the picture is.

Is this component inside the inline fan? Sorry man I'm terrible at fixing shit, I'm just learning everything now. I will take it apart so that I can understand better what that thing in the picture is.
I when look up your fan, found um on Amazon. That's the diagram of your fan, if I was you I would just ask for one replacement rather than mess around with um. I would only mess around with um for get um going until replacement comes.

I when look up your fan, found um on Amazon. That's the diagram of your fan, if I was you I would just ask for one replacement rather than mess around with um. I would only mess around with um for get um going until replacement comes.
Yeah I opened it up as per their video on yt, and cleaned it all. Turns out the fan is fine but the carbon filter is the culprit. Ive let the fan run without the filter for now till I figure out my next step. Luckily I'm in veg currently and the filter I can do without.

Your fan might be too weak to pull air through the filter? Amazon says fan moves 117cfm... might need a stronger fan if you like use filter?
Sorry for time away, the recent lunar new year got me working real hard.

This is a picture of my inline fan, it says it pulls 141cfm. What kinda power do you think I need in order to run a carbon filter with the fan?

Screenshot_2022-02-03-22-35-28-26.png

IMG20220203114723.jpg

Back
Top Bottom