AK47 Lowryder2 fem weird cross

StonerJ

I grew some AK47 Lowryder2 fem cross from seeds earlier this year that I had obtained from a company in Amsterdam. The information on this strain said that they would reach 50-75cm tall so I expected to have them reach 30-36". I don't know who produced these seeds but halfway through the cycle at 45 days, they were already 5' tall! They actually grew past the lights and up to the ceiling! I never saw anything like it. It was frustrating since it was a closet grow and I can accommodate up about 4' in height fine but not much higher than that really since my reservoir is 18" high and the closet sits under a sloping roof in the house so it doesn't have a full 8' ceiling. I had to move my lights up several times and they finally ended up on the ceiling with the plants growing around them. Got a great harvest but man what a sight they were. When that closet door opened up and they were taller than me...... I had to reach up to them to get to the tops.

So much for the LR2 characteristics....these girls were obviously extremely AK47 (sativa) dominant. Never saw anything like it.

:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom