Alaskan grower

GummyJoe

Howdy all,
Long time reader, first time poster. I've been growing for about 3 years, initially under the protection of a medical card. Alaska voters finally kicked prohibition to the curb so I now happily grow this beautiful plant legally without necessitating re-upping my card status. My medical issues have recently found better solutions in traditional medicine, but I firmly believe my mind, body and soul benefit greatly in a variety of ways from regular cannabis use.

Any fellow Alaskans on 420mag? I've always loved the somewhat liberal attitude toward herb up here, but it's awesome to finally have it legal. I honestly did not think I would see it in my lifetime. Sometimes I love being wrong!

Welcome to the forums Gummyjoe, I'm sure there's lots of Alaskan folk here. You are really lucky to have the freedom we should all enjoy, awesome that it's spreading all over the globe. If you've got any other questions ask away, you'll see this place is more than helpful for new members. And I'm sure you've got lots to contribute, hope to see the post fly...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Howdy all,
Long time reader, first time poster. I've been growing for about 3 years, initially under the protection of a medical card. Alaska voters finally kicked prohibition to the curb so I now happily grow this beautiful plant legally without necessitating re-upping my card status. My medical issues have recently found better solutions in traditional medicine, but I firmly believe my mind, body and soul benefit greatly in a variety of ways from regular cannabis use.

Any fellow Alaskans on 420mag? I've always loved the somewhat liberal attitude toward herb up here, but it's awesome to finally have it legal. I honestly did not think I would see it in my lifetime. Sometimes I love being wrong!

Not from Alaska but am from Oregon and I can totally relate to that wonderful feeling of not only being able to grow it legally but use it legally. Like you I did not ever think I would see it happen in my lifetime and now that it is legal all I can say is "About F%$KIN TIME":rofl:

Same as Older grower for me I live in Oregon and I just never thought I would see the day.

Sent from my XT1032 using 420

Back
Top Bottom