Alaskan Thunder Fuck

BCBuddha

Matanuska Tundra by Sagarmatha Seeds.

How close is this to the actual Alaskan Thunder Fuck. Looking for info on this strain, if anyone has grown this strain, please post there findings. I have been looking for the old strain ATF was thinking these were the genetics I am looking for...Thank-You.

Peace...Buddha

Have come across it observations but that all. Anyway 'SeedGinders Genetic DB can be helpful. I may or may not be allowed to give you the following link so here goes........Alaskan Ice (by Green House Seeds) :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info ...next a quote from seed finders "Strain: Alaskan Ice
Breeder: Green House
Type: mostly sativa
Flowering: ~63 days
Only female seeds.
Green House Seeds - Alaskan Ice

Effect: One of the highest measured THC. Devastating, Fast Cerebral.
Flowering indoor: 9 weeks for full production and resin
Flowering outdoor: Ready in between mid and end October (Europe)
THC: 21.49% - CBD: 1.05% - CBG: 1.78%

The Alaskan Ice is one of the strongest cannabis plants ever bred. It is a cross of original Green House White Widow and Pure Haze. This variation represents a very famous strain, with a new kick. The plants have a structure that is slightly stretchier than the White Widow, with a typical pine-tree shape. The internode is quite stable and averages 12-15 centimeters. The strain has all the well known characteristics of the White Widow, with a much higher THC content and a very sativa-like effect, energizing and very trippy. CBD level is also very high at over 1%, giving it a complete physical effect that follows the first burst of high. Flowering time on this strain is 9 weeks, just one week longer than the original White Widow. The Alaskan Ice is suitable for indoor, outdoor and greenhouse. The plant is quite resistant to...

Hope this began a helpful adventure.

The ATF of days gone by is still around and I would check out Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread he is growing it and will tell you what he thinks. Matanuska Valley is a great member and friend so hit him up and let us know whats good. I have heard it sold in dispensaries out west and hope to obtain these genetics again someday myself.
The Alaskan Ice is NOT ATF.

Unfortunately, I am new to this forum and can't PM yet. I would not approach Matanuska Valley in any other way, it just wouldn't be good form. I would love to get these genetics, I think the Medical community in Vancouver BC would greatly benefit from them, and what better place to preserve a strain but in a legal venue.

I thank you and will contact MV, soon as I have accumulated 50 posts.

Peace...Buddha

Back
Top Bottom