Alien Bubba By La Plata Labs

GnomeChompsky

420 Member
Hey everybody... ran a quick search to see if Alien Bubba by La Plata Labs had already been discussed but came up with nothing, so here we go.

I really just wanted to know if anyone out there has grown or even just smoked the Alien Bubba by La Plata Labs? Not looking for info on the original Alien Bubba by Cali Connections, there is plenty of info on that one already out there. If any of you have grown, was there anything out of the ordinary with the grow? If you've smoked it, how would you describe the effects?

Reason I ask is I got some Alien Bubba seeds, didn't know they weren't the original Alien Bubba strain. Curious if its worth my time to grow them. The La Plata labs version seems like its different enough from the original since its lineage is: BX3: (Super Skunk x Alien Bubba) x (Blueberry x Alien Bubba) x (Alien OG x Alien Bubba) x (Blueberry x Alien Bubba). Lots of Alien Bubba DNA in there, but a lot of other stuff too.

Worth taking the time to grow?

Thanks in advance to anyone with info! :thanks:

Yeah, only thing is I've got a ton of other seeds/strains, I still wanna grow them too, so I've always got something thats worth the time. Just looking for specifics on this one if I can find it.

Well, seems there is very limited info on the La Plata Labs version of Alien Bubba. Soooo, I'm gonna plant 1 seed and see what I get. Hoping that its close to, or better than, the original Alien Bubba by Cali Connections.

Back
Top Bottom