Alittle help please..

Automodulated

I have a couple of questions that I was hoping some of you could answer, I started my first indoor grow, I have 1 plant (seedling) under 2 60w floro lights ( the spirial ones for Wal-Mart) and It has been almost a week since it sprouted, but it still olny has the two round leaves, no new ones have come in yet, also one of the round leaves is a bit longer than the other one, is there something I'm doing wrong? Or is it supossed to take this long?

Thanks in advance,:grinjoint:

HPIM0202.jpg

Here is a pic of it, hope it helps..

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Wow that's a trip. Never seen a plant do that before. Hopefully someone else has and can give you advice on it because I sure can't.

NDW4M don't tell me that, just tell me only the most "super bomb skunk all female plants" grow like that, lol...
Damn I hope this plant doesn't die, its my last seed..:icon_roll

My first guess would be lighting, that the most important factor. perhaps your lights are to far away, floresent does not put out but a few inches, keep your plant on the edge of the heat zone of the light. :cool:

Lord Morgus said:
My first guess would be lighting, that the most important factor. perhaps your lights are to far away, floresent does not put out but a few inches, keep your plant on the edge of the heat zone of the light. :cool:

I have the light about 1 1/2 inches away from it, I'll be posting pics of the grow box tommorw in my grow journal..

blacturboteg420 said:
i have seen this before. nothing is wrong with it just they way it is , i had a seed do this and grew fine... :allgood:

Oh thank god, I was alittle worried about it, now lets just pray for a female..:allgood::allgood::allgood::allgood::allgood::allgood::allgood::allgood::allgood:

Im doing outdoor growing right now and i got 3 little trees sprouted in 1 week with 4 leaves already on each..
I guess its being mean with you,
water it more often :p

Yea, the sprout looks healthy, and I water it olny when the soil dries out to the touch, but it still only has the two first leaves, no sign of new leaves as of tonight.. hmm, I wonder if the soil I put it in may have put it in to shock?

oh ok, man you are a life saver, if you ever come down to SoCal I will hook it up, lol, just got done parting for my b-day, and really really high right now.. lol, can't wait to see my little girl (hopefully) starting to form her new leaves..

Thanks man, check out my grow thread in the next couple days for more pics of my "girl", since I will probably be asking you alot more questions, lol.., I'ma go pass out now. Night all..

Back
Top Bottom