Allergies - Can you be allergic?

Can you be allergic to Cannabis?

Not that it's going to change anything lol. I'll explain.... When I work in the garden LST which can take me a long time because I'm weird and like to connect to my plants and read them, but my hands and and lower arms get puffy and pink. I also took some of the Resin and put it in oil 1 TBSP, and I was ribbing it on my cuticles (you should try it, gets rid of dry fingers fast, I love it) however I rubbed some on my face (I was feeling dry from the lights) and my face looked awesome... all my little lines disappeared! I was like this is the best botox without botox ever! Just saying I even got compliments that my skin looked good and dewy.

I think I maybe allergic ???

Can you be allergic to Cannabis?

Not that it's going to change anything lol. I'll explain.... When I work in the garden LST which can take me a long time because I'm weird and like to connect to my plants and read them, but my hands and and lower arms get puffy and pink. I also took some of the Resin and put it in oil 1 TBSP, and I was ribbing it on my cuticles (you should try it, gets rid of dry fingers fast, I love it) however I rubbed some on my face (I was feeling dry from the lights) and my face looked awesome... all my little lines disappeared! I was like this is the best botox without botox ever! Just saying I even got compliments that my skin looked good and dewy.

I think I maybe allergic ???

I have no idea...but if your face swells up like you were stung by an insect, that wouldn't be fun.

Can't say I know enough about cannabis allergies to even make a guess.

hmmm I don't swell that much but I notice the change. Honestly I like it, but I wonder because I do oils and edibles are reacting to my body? Just curious, something I have noticed and thought to share if anyone else has had that experience?

Back
Top Bottom