allow me to introduce my self, I am a...

Katmanmama

New member, my name is An, just joined after following a link about spider mites. I've been growing a while, tried numerous times when I was younger and didn't know what I was doing until the last 6+ years. In the '70's I lived in Eugene OR, wonderful place and times then. I have a medical permit and grow for myself and one other person with a permit, all within the law allows. I get great pain relief and a lot less anxiety with my marijuana:). I look forward to many communications with you all! thanx

Hi katmanmama, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: for joining us.
Very glad you found us and signed-up.
I am glad cannabis is a help. :grinjoint:
I believe all who are using are medicating.
Ok, Enjoy the site and I'll see you around the forum. :reading420magazine:
:peace:

Welcome to 420, Katman, :welcome:
such a peaceful and informative site.

You've found a very helpful site, a very peaceful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace :peacetwo:

Welcome. Glad you have the luxury of the MMJ in the US. Many states hold its citizens hostage to the FDA drug lords. Their man made medicine they sell to people and the diseases and such they infect people with to sustain control, why do you think people like Majic Johnson is alive after having HIV? Enough said, See you around :)

Welcome to best site on the net ! Make yourself at home and check out all the goodies !!

Hello everyone my name is jim sweetleaf::peace:: im new to this site and if anyone would be so kind to send me a feed schedule that works in 5 gallon soil using foxfarm and ocean and house & garden runing about 79 degres with co2 I think I may be over watering need a watering schedule for the nutrients daily, weekly ??? plain water ??? please help

Hello everyone my name is jim sweetleaf::peace:: im new to this site and if anyone would be so kind to send me a feed schedule that works in 5 gallon soil using foxfarm and ocean and house & garden runing about 79 degres with co2 I think I may be over watering need a watering schedule for the nutrients daily, weekly ??? plain water ??? please help

You're in the INTRODUCE YOURSELF FORUM, and not that many SOIL growers are going to see your question here. I suggest you post in a SOIL Forum or in a Grow Questions Forum.

And Welcome to 420 , hope you enjoy it here.

Back
Top Bottom