me my self and I

SMOKINGJOE

hello people been looking on this form for some time so I said why not Join so here I i'm:welcome: so I have grown in the past and it was okay but now i'm ready to go at it full force last time was with a 400 mh and now I got a 1000 watt hps:popcorn: so this will be my 3 time ..as of right now soil is my choice till i get better at it:grinjoint: So about me i'm a landscaper by trade and also gardening and carpentry i am getting married this year too to my girl friend this february and she smokes too(Fuck)any way i do got a medical card:cheer: and she will be getting here's soon!!that will help scents I got a 1000 watt light and 400mh heh I got a 4 bedroom hous too and 1 room for growing that i will get going soon well bye for now

Hey SmokinJoe - I'll bet your name doesn't reefer to coffee :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for ending your lurk mode and joining the discussion. I hope you decide to post some pictures of your work or that you decide to start a grow journal. I can never see enough cannabis flowers :cheesygrinsmiley:

ok got my camera just getting what i need to get stared then ill start a theed and post pics

High from the bay area, and welcome to the 420 community. Looking forward to seeing those pics. We've got the experts here to help you along the way. Good luck with everything.

Peace and happiness:peace:

Back
Top Bottom