Almost ready I think?

Pjpoppet

What do you reckon, 1 more week?
E17FD7A1-1C38-4FD6-A6A6-87A0A9B3CFAB.jpeg

From what i can see id say leave a little longer but its hard to tell with the blurple lights. Get yaself a jewelers loupe with a little white led on and turn ya lights off to get the best view :) also some actual bud shots wouldnt go a miss
What do you reckon, 1 more week?
E17FD7A1-1C38-4FD6-A6A6-87A0A9B3CFAB.jpeg

Yer they still got atleast a week to go mate.
In regards to the N. In future make sure you only ever start nutrients at max half strength. Id still go to quarter strength personally to begin with. Build up when your girls ask for it not before. You say you have flushed multiple times? Is that because you saw no repair in your leaves? Well that wont happen because foliage does not come back from that kind of damage. What medium are you in mate?

Yer they still got atleast a week to go mate.
In regards to the N. In future make sure you only ever start nutrients at max half strength. Id still go to quarter strength personally to begin with. Build up when your girls ask for it not before. You say you have flushed multiple times? Is that because you saw no repair in your leaves? Well that wont happen because foliage does not come back from that kind of damage. What medium are you in mate?
They’ve been in organic soil since seeds, interestingly I planted 5 and they all turned out female, initially no nutes at all, only what the soil releases, during veg they thrived, switched 12/12 then we had a huge heatwave, temps way too hard to control growing in the shed, hot soil I think contributed to nitrogen toxicity, only watering now with fortnightly p2.0 And k14.0, ph is 6.5 and steady, not sure why nitrogen is continuing to be problematic. Yes I have flushed twice, I knew the damaged leaves would not recover, was only trying to rid the soil of any issues.

Back
Top Bottom