Yet another - Is this ready to harvest - question

Sloppy

Hi All,

My first plant looks almost ready to cultivate but I'm uncertain if these trichomes are telling me something else.

What I see are mostly cloudy heads with almost no ambers. To me this indicates that we're on the "front of the harvest period".

Should I wait another week or am I gtg this weekend?

I'm late for work so I couldn't research the forums properly and I ask forgiveness. But also heaping out tons of thanks for you time and attention.

P.S. I'm trying to avoid:
1) couch-lock and
B) headaches

Much thanks!:cheesygrinsmiley:

S20171201_0003.jpg

Definitely looks close to what you want. I'm also not a fan of the couch lock, but I try to chop between 10-30% amber's depending on the strain. My only suggestion would be to chop when you feel she's at the point you want. If the smoke isn't to your liking you can adjust the tric preference on the next grow. Either way, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Definitely looks close to what you want. I'm also not a fan of the couch lock, but I try to chop between 10-30% amber's depending on the strain. My only suggestion would be to chop when you feel she's at the point you want. If the smoke isn't to your liking you can adjust the tric preference on the next grow. Either way, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Thank you Mr! Free smokes for you too!

If this doesn't work out, is there a "salvage"? Brownies maybe or tincture?

I feel like an expecting new parent! .

If you aren't looking for couchlock, I would harvest when you have about 5-10% Amber trichromes (the more Amber, the more couch lock) but I also agree with the above poster; a staggered harvest can help you pinpoint the precise harvesting time for you in the future

Hi All,

My first plant looks almost ready to cultivate but I'm uncertain if these trichomes are telling me something else.

What I see are mostly cloudy heads with almost no ambers. To me this indicates that we're on the "front of the harvest period".

Should I wait another week or am I gtg this weekend?

I'm late for work so I couldn't research the forums properly and I ask forgiveness. But also heaping out tons of thanks for you time and attention.

P.S. I'm trying to avoid:
1) couch-lock and
B) headaches

Much thanks!:cheesygrinsmiley:

S20171201_0003.jpg
Not done yet buddy. Keep your eyes peeled for those few little patches of amber trichomes then whack it. Yours are still crystal clear. You just want to see a few amber trich's then your good.

Back
Top Bottom