Ready to Harvest?

xMika123

Hey guys,
I know it is kinda a noobie question but it is my first grow so please forgive me :(
So here is my Problem: I have 2 Sensi Seeds Skunk 1. But i dont know if they are ready to harvest yet. I was planning to harvest on Saturday. :)

harvest_ready_2.jpg

harvest-ready.jpg

Please Help me Out, Greets Mika:)

how many week are your plants? they don't look ready to me imo.. like they said get a scope or a taste test.. i'd hate to see take it down early and be disappointed after all the work:thumb::thumb:

how many week are your plants? they don't look ready to me imo.. like they said get a scope or a taste test.. i'd hate to see take it down early and be disappointed after all the work:thumb::thumb:

I think they are now on Day 60 or something :) Yea i think i will wait for the harvest until Monday :)

yeah id give them another 5-7 daysish, depending on how quick those buds fill out. but just from lookin at her she's still got some weight to put on.

Im sitting in the same position. Waiting to harvest but I got a scope. Im just waiting for them to start to turn amber. Does anyone know how long it takes Im at Clear to milky right now? Patience

Back
Top Bottom