Aluminium tent pegs

Virandell

Hi anybody been using aluminium alloy tent pegs for lst ? I read somewhere they can be toxic for plants but as soon pH is not below 5 I think should be fine

Attachments

• IMG_20200629_172436_HHT.jpg
    IMG_20200629_172436_HHT.jpg
    537.1 KB · Views: 20
Hassle? You mean clipping it onto the side of the pot? Other than that, you're hooking up to that just like one of those pegs.

I think I got like 10dz binder clips for like $6 or $8 from mr bezos. Needless to say, with up to 12 plants being trained at once, I haven't needed more.

Now that stupid soft plant wire, it always seems I need 20% more length than the piece I'm trying to use. :rofl:

Hassle? You mean clipping it onto the side of the pot? Other than that, you're hooking up to that just like one of those pegs.

I think I got like 10dz binder clips for like $6 or $8 from mr bezos. Needless to say, with up to 12 plants being trained at once, I haven't needed more.

Now that stupid soft plant wire, it always seems I need 20% more length than the piece I'm trying to use. :rofl:
Hassle of tying buddy with tent pegs u just sticking in the soil and job done ^^

Soft wire or pipe cleaners and binder clips.

Every time you adjust tent stakes you destroy roots, roots = canopy = buds.

Fabric pots just pop a hole in the fabric and use pipe cleaners to tie them down.

Plastic pots use binder clips and pipe cleaners or soft wire.

Or just skip all that and stab your roots with ice picks...

Back
Top Bottom