Am I the only one that feeds my girls once every other day or third day?

Foodeefish

I am growing in 70/30 coco perlite mix in 7 gallon fabric pots.

I only water/feed every 2-3 days and I hear some people water/feed 3-6 times A DAY.

What is the theory on how often you should water/feed and what is everyone else doing?

:thumb:

With coco, you almost cannot over-water. You can make your plants lazy by giving them too much water early on, but as they develop, and the roots take up more space in the pot, they can handle more frequent waterings. Also, the more often you feed, assuming your top feeding, the more often you exchange fresh air and nutrients into your media, which is obviously a plus. i feel the more often you can feed, the better. but your plant will tell you when something is out of whack, so just pay attention. if you water more and the leaves are droopy all the time, it is more than the plant can handle. but i agree with @Densenug, treat it like hydro to maximize your coco experience

With coco, you almost cannot over-water. You can make your plants lazy by giving them too much water early on, but as they develop, and the roots take up more space in the pot, they can handle more frequent waterings. Also, the more often you feed, assuming your top feeding, the more often you exchange fresh air and nutrients into your media, which is obviously a plus. i feel the more often you can feed, the better. but your plant will tell you when something is out of whack, so just pay attention. if you water more and the leaves are droopy all the time, it is more than the plant can handle. but i agree with @Densenug, treat it like hydro to maximize your coco experience

Back
Top Bottom