Watering and feeding

420-magazine-mobile1200978982.jpg

This stuff

You can feed every time- just lower the concentration. 7-9 days means that your pots are a little bit on the large side for your plants. Not a big deal if they're still in veg, they'll grow into them. I usually try to balance my plant/pot size so I can go 5 or 6 days without watering. That's what I want when I'm in flowering anyway. Veg is a bit looser.

You can feed every time- just lower the concentration. 7-9 days means that your pots are a little bit on the large side for your plants. Not a big deal if they're still in veg, they'll grow into them. I usually try to balance my plant/pot size so I can go 5 or 6 days without watering. That's what I want when I'm in flowering anyway. Veg is a bit looser.
Thank you

Your plants look happy though.
Roots grow best when theyre a little dry. Like that smallest plant - I wouldn't soak it down- but just manage the moisture level by babying it a little.
It's a constant balancing act- pot size/plant size/watering. It's actually the number one base concern of my grow, because I work elsewhere weekdays and need that five nights period between waterings, but don't want it to be much longer than five. It takes a lot of experience to manage things right. But generally if you let them have some dry time- especially when they're small- they'll reward you for it.

Your plants look happy though.
Roots grow best when theyre a little dry. Like that smallest plant - I wouldn't soak it down- but just manage the moisture level by babying it a little.
It's a constant balancing act- pot size/plant size/watering. It's actually the number one base concern of my grow, because I work elsewhere weekdays and need that five nights period between waterings, but don't want it to be much longer than five. It takes a lot of experience to manage things right. But generally if you let them have some dry time- especially when they're small- they'll reward you for it.
Im in the same boat with being able to tend to my plants. They are very hidden. And very hard to get too involves ladders and such. So i only check them every 2-4 days

Back
Top Bottom