Feeding small container

Canachris

my mini plant need to be watered everyday, my nutes recomend feeding once a week, can I feed her every 3rd day? or will that lead to problems?

20210624_064444.jpg

soil under those clay pebs? I would stick to recomended and just water her with plan water as i assume you have been , Or dont go full on and try 2 times a week and watch her.Dont think i would go 3 times a week if your recomended feed is once a week:Namaste:

Cool plant by the way. I love plants in little pots. I'm annoyed with myself that I can't remember who grew one in a tuna tin. It was entered in a contest within the last couple of months I think. Amazing.

It is in soil, I'm feeding them general organics bio-thrive bloom it's 2-4-4 I also add some fish shit. if I can get to the grow store G.O. makes a budding supplement I want get. I have some dehydrate kelp 1-0-13 ,can I add that to the mix?

20210619_063948.jpg

i've run hempys in small cups that were fed daily from mid veg til the end.

i would do as emilya suggests. alternate between feeding and watering if it is in soil. the frequent feedings and small media size could lead to mineral build up.

plant looks good.

Back
Top Bottom