New to this lol

rbrthurse

ive been growing this little lady since april and she is a good 7ft tall and i've been feeding her heavy feedings of FoxFarms Grow Big bout the last month and half. I believe that she is ready to start blooming but i have ran into a couple of problems. I have already neemed her once about probably about two month ago and now i have little black bugs on the top of the plant that were just discovered today.

So, we've sprayed her down with teaspoon of dawn dish-soap because we were too nervous to neem her. Therefore i need to help to keep my girl living and healthy...... so any advice at all would be helpful!

when should i start feeding her bloom?
should i be feeding her more then twice a week?
should i start watering her everyday?
what are yellowing of the leaves coming from?
how to prevent future bugs during flowering?
can i neem during flowering?
what would the estimated yield be?

thanks... any advice at all would be helpful...

101_11021.JPG
101_1099.JPG
101_1098.JPG
101_1076.JPG
101_1086.JPG
101_10961.JPG
101_1071.JPG

also wondering if i can mix the chemicals together the grow big and the bloom? and start feeding it like that to get it ready for its bloom cycle.

you can for sure mix the two nutes...i highly recomend it actualy. georgeous plant...post some pics as she goes into flower...i have to see this thing in full bloom. ..get some gravity and snowstorm as well. that should give you the results you want i think.

thank you so much!

so sunday when i feed her i will mix her bloom and grow half and half?
and when do you think she will be in her full blooming cycle?

she is growing in a greenhouse and she is getting about 14hrs of sun and 10hrs of night.

i also sprayed her with dish soap last night? when should i rinse her

Back
Top Bottom