Feeding

spliffas

Hello people. :) need advice! It is exactly 13 days since my ladies went into 12/12. I am giving 1/2 recommended dose of bloom nutes now, question is when to start giving my ladies a PK boost? I am thinking at the end of week 3, good or not? label says that I should use it with conjuction with those bloom nutes, should I have two different containers and let’s say one feed bloom, then after lets say 3 days feed pk boost, then after 3 days bloom and so on or should I mix it into one container (bloom x pk boost) and feed as usually? Another question is, I found a small amount (and cheap) of plants silicone. It costs 4£ for 250ml and i can get it in about a week. Is it worth buying and giving it to my ladies? Will this affect my final yeld? 4£ is not very much, so might be worth a try? I don’t want to experiment too much and lose my yelds, but may be there any ways to increase it to max? I grow for myself so quality matters too. :) Thanks for help my friends, u r really helping me with my crop people :))
EA7E4999-6D26-428D-8AD2-F05EE54C3131.png
94DAAD48-0F9B-45A6-B185-F16C0E7A15BB.jpeg
10655DA4-4406-4FAB-AB36-DC0BAB32E8D3.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg

My next grow... dunno when it will be if it will be :) can u tell me the benefits of silicone (i read on internet about it, but want to hear from grower who used it) it is only 4 quid though so i can afford that :D and how do u use it? Spray or theough roots? Thanks, bud! :)

You can use for both (at least I can with mine) but I just use it in regular feedings.
It's supposed to "strengthen the cellular walls (healtheir), make the plant more resistant to high and low temperatures as well as more resistant to bugs"
How true it is who knows but personally I like to use it.

My next grow... dunno when it will be if it will be :) can u tell me the benefits of silicone (i read on internet about it, but want to hear from grower who used it) it is only 4 quid though so i can afford that :D and how do u use it? Spray or theough roots? Thanks, bud! :)
If you want fatter buds and strong stems to support those big buds then you need to use a silica in every grow.
Use it once a week.

Back
Top Bottom