Deficiencies? Help!

And I found this thing under bomb’s one branch. It was black at first, but i carefuly grinded it with my fingers and it turned white, I taped that thing:
73152918-0CA7-46E7-97C0-DA727BD16E24.jpeg

I bet it is mold? Add few small fans and few degumidifiers and remove affected buds? What to expect? As it is not much left till harvest and it would be very dissapointing to loose the crop?? :eek:

Not mold.... its common. If that part of the plant was under soil, roots would begin to grow out of that. I just harvested 2 plants that had that right at the soil line and roots were shooting out.

Everybody worried about mold this time of year. Been a terrible outdoor season this year specially on the South & East Coast US and also West Coast (northern).

Not mold.... its common. If that part of the plant was under soil, roots would begin to grow out of that. I just harvested 2 plants that had that right at the soil line and roots were shooting out.

Everybody worried about mold this time of year. Been a terrible outdoor season this year specially on the South & East Coast US and also West Coast (northern).
My all plants roots are growing up, should i put soil on top? Switched fan on when lights off. Rh 99% at night and this is shit!!! I have a bud rot, i lost 4 tops today :(( added 6 damp traps and willing for the best now

My all plants roots are growing up, should i put soil on top? Switched fan on when lights off. Rh 99% at night and this is shit!!! I have a bud rot, i lost 4 tops today :(( added 6 damp traps and willing for the best now

99% RH is above the dew point = basically water vapor hanging in the air. Not good for cannabis. WAY not good.

You need to drop that down ASAP if you can't get fans going and get the air moving. I run fans 24x7 all the time. It's good against mold and also pests.

I briefly looked at your journal. You need larger fans. Get a box fan going and leave the door open with air going in there. At lights out be sure the room is dark. Doesn't have to be pitch black. I never shut my tent doors. Curtains drawn door room door closed and room lights off is enough and all fans running.

IF you continue the 99% RH - gonna be trouble getting to harvest. You gotta get it down to under 70% RH after lights out. Lights on takes care of itself.

Just put all the fans on a different line with a surge suppressor and run them 24x7.

Reason for a separate line TO THE WALL is those 9" fans don't last very long, and when they start to take a dump they draw a lot of current and that will blow your circuit if its on the same line (plugged into the same socket) as your lights.

You'll thank me eventually on that one. I would have exhaust and all fans plugged into the same power strip and run to a separate plug in the wall. Doesn't have to be a different circuit although wouldn't hurt.

AC/dehumidifier are your (and my) friends. Specially this year. Wow.

GL sorry about the mold.

Take a look at foiler with Horsetail fern tea starting in early VEG. I haven't had any mold after using the HTF tea. It's an old time 1800s treatment for bud rot/boytrus/PM/mold. Mold has been a thing in horticulture for as long as we humans have been food gatherers. Its just in the last 40 years we forgot how to deal with it (without chemicals) for some reason.

I've found that for just about any malady in humans, plants and animals, there's a traditional treatment. If you look around you will find them. Living didn't start in the 1930s despite what the chemical companies would like you to believe.

I am leaving my exhaust fan 24/7 now, will check humidity this night as i overslept this morning but will add that large one fan and check what happens. As of today all looks good. Thanks for help!

Back
Top Bottom