Ambient light ?

Jacobsenji

Re: Longtime outdoors - first time in - I need a lil know how
I'm starting to realize this heat deal could be an issue in a couple of weeks. I have only been indoors since we moved here a month ago. I had to move into a real small area this morning and will be there until I have installed sky lights and glass in walls. Also going to vent outside through furnace exhaust. Maybe up and running by this coming weekend in new space. Still waiting for more LEDs on the nineteenth.
What I meant about light tight was during 12 dark for flower can a tiny bit of ambient light seep from behind blinds and heavy drapes ? Or do I have to seal it completely off from this light ?

Think as a plant :)
In full moon plants contiue flowering(1 lux light intensity) anything more will cause veg cintinuation.
I only do indoor and i test my flower chamber by moving insidz, closing the door, turning all lights off,closing my eyes for a minute, then opening them and if i can see my hands its not ok. It might be abit excessive but better safe than sorry :)
And you mentioned that you want to install mirrors inside, beware of heat reflection, this will add to your heat problem, any white shiny paint would be enough imho.
Good luck and happy growing :)

Great advice thank you much BigBaron. P.s. I don't think i mentioned anything, probably too litup to remember, about mirrors. I only have flat white paint in there. Great advice just as well. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom