Amnesia Haze 2 Weeks Before Harvesting

Laurawwr

I have been growing 6 Amnesia haze since the end of june but only found this site last night. So happy as I've seen lots of helpful and interesting pics and tips that I will definatley take on board for future projects :)

My girls are in terra canna soil and have been fed organically throughout this process with bat shit and bio ph feed to 6.2/6.5 or around, and the girls seem happy with 1x 600w light, carbon filter and 1x fan. I have 4 girls in airpots and 2 in your average pot all 20L pots. My 4 in the airpots have produced a leggy alothough bushy plant whilst my other two have given me a different bushy style and the buds look more compact and they seem to be comfortable on the plant while the other ones have became weeker and the branches have been a challenge to maintain, overall the buds are beautiful on all my girls. I am in the last stage and I'm thinking the girls are almost ready, its my first time growing indoors so as youcan imagine I am a little worried about getting the time right to harvest these little beautys :)

My light won't be on for another 6 hours but I am going to upload photos of them all to demonstrate the difference betweenthe 2 and maybe get some advice off somebody who is experienced in possibly hazes or a similar longer term grow about what they would do at this time . Thanks for reading my post guys! :)

Re: Amnesia Haze 2 weeks before harvesting ..

Hi Laurawwr.

Welcome to the 420 Magazine site and the community of members that gathers here.

I know you'll find the site be full of useful information and the community of members generous in spirit and sincerely supportive. I'd love to see your girls once the light comes on and you can upload some photos.

Some Of The Girlies Together
IMG_20131006_200307.jpg

I'm going to half the dosage of the feed tonight for the rest of their lives haha , get those roots really working hard in these last days they have left. Exciting times, these girls are cracking and are still bushing out, this particular haze has been through a lot of stress and may have been stunted a good while back, as you are all aware it was my first grow and I had no idea what to do and my cousin had topped them I think a little early - they were also in the smaller pots which when I had received them and potted them up was told that the pots would do them right through to the end. They obv didntas they were awful unhappy in them I had to administer a lighter feed while I repotted them in bigger pots and some new soil which they all loved and were swaying about blissfully again, was also contemplating putting 2x 600watt lights in with them, maybey will do that in the nesxt grow as I done it for one night - checked 6 hours later and noticed a slight droop in the leafs so increased the no: of fans and checked 3 hrs later n there was no improvment .. panicked and went back to square 1 .. trail and error.. these girls are tough. But they still look amazing :) more pics of the girls later.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom