Project: WWxBB, Jack Horror, Amnesia Haze

bartolome

Ahoi the community!

Here i am with my 1st journal attempt, i cant promise you megabuds or full-pro threatment, what i can promise is to GIVE MY BEST here.

INDOOR 2010 basic info:

Seeds: 4xWWx BB, 2x Jack Horror, 1x Amnesia Haze (all of them feminised)
Lightning: 4x 20W led for Veg, 400W HPS Flo
Veg time: +/- 6 weeks
Flo time: as long as they need ^^
Soil: Universal + Perlite <buckets are +/- 5 gallons | 20L >
Temp: 20-23C/day, about 15C/night
Box: 1m x 1m

Plants were planted all together 12.03 and they got their 1st leafs 3 days after. Now lets get to bussiness:

P1011307.JPG

P1011305.JPG

Thats how they present after 1 month VEG

Lil' explanation: There is 7 plants on the pic but 2 of them <lowryders> wont survive.

This Grow happends to be my 1st one and the lesson i already took is to sign the buckets if u're growng diferent strains. Well i havnt and however i'd love to tell ya who is who i cant:(

P.s cheers up, they're going to show US who they really are in right moment, so far we can play some guessing!

No visitors for me XD

1st week FLO:

P1011285.JPG

P1011283.JPG

2nd week FLO:

Since i switched lights to flowering stage they are growing up madly, i can see changes every morning i visit em:) And i do it everyday ofc

P10112761.JPG

P1011279.JPG

P1011278.JPG

Peace

Wow! Looking good man, very nice first grow! Those girls look nice and healthy. What nutes are you using? Do you know what the humidity is at? Keep up the good work, you should have some fine herb when those girls are done! :ganjamon:

Hard to catch some attention in here ^_^

3th week FLO: Plants are growing slowly but surely, and for the 1st time i believe i can make it till the harvest=)

+All together+
P10112781.JPG

P10112762.JPG

+Jack Horror+
Its my favourite plant running cos of sexy shape and smell like a goood mango fruit.

P10112851.JPG

+WWxBB+

P1011286.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom