Amsterdam or Jamaica

They don't like non-Dutch people in Amsterdam and it gets so cold in the winter, you feel like God has forsaken you. But...if those are the only two choices I guess it's Amsterdam. Though Cali weed is the best and now it's so much more accessible!

It might just be that they don't like tourists acting like tourists (although every land is bound to have a few xenophobes).

Try going when one of the "Cups" hasn't drawn 20,000 people who just show up to consume MJ & not experience the people and culture of Holland. Also, try getting out of Amsterdam and exploring.

Sorry to burst your bubble about Amsterdam. Marijuana is not legal there either. It's just in coffee houses that it's tolerated. If you're out on a street corner passing joints around you will get busted. Don't try to take any home with you or look out.

i live in jamaica and it really isnt as bad as you people are making it sound, the food is great and the 420 is CRAZY OUT THIS WORLD..once you have a good connection to the best...amsterdam is plain ol boring and has no character or personality and is stonersville...with jamaica you are sure to meet great people, see amazin places and have alot of fun and will sure njoy the 420

I am going to Jamaica because the wife just doesnt understand why I want to go to Amsterdam. I smoke she does not, so its warm water and I hope to find some good smoke.
I read that you can go on trips to growing areas and see some plants. I might look into it, and if it looks safe enough go.
Any tips jamaica420
Rose Hall Motego bay in june.

I am going to Jamaica because the wife just doesnt understand why I want to go to Amsterdam. I smoke she does not, so its warm water and I hope to find some good smoke.
I read that you can go on trips to growing areas and see some plants. I might look into it, and if it looks safe enough go.
Any tips jamaica420
Rose Hall Motego bay in june.

there is gud weed in montego bay, if you get the chance to visit westmoreland which is about 2hours drive from montego bay you can get a excellent hook up, just ask a hotel staff member that you think you can trust and im sure you will get a hook up, if i was gonna be here around that time i sure would pass on a few numbers so you could get the hook up( maybe not cuz tourist kinda are paranoid and always tink ppl tryna rob em so scrap that) but im sure a hotel staff can give you the hook up

Definitely go where your wife wants first. Definitely. And while you're there take lots of pictures for us poor slobs. I've heard it's a beautiful country.

But if you later decide you're going to Amsterdam on a future vacation, remember that once you're actually in Europe there are many countries that you can visit almost like travelling to a different state here (and far quicker than traveling from Maine to California for example) and there really is a lot you can do to keep yourself and your wife occupied besides just getting high and exploring the coffeeshops. Especially if you like to do the cultural thing.

I've been promising myself that if I ever find myself on the other side of the ocean I was going to do my utmost to try to visit the state Hermatige Museum in St. Petersburg, Russia although since it's like 1100 miles from Amsterdam it'd probably be a bit of a stretch to you. But I think you could get a rail pass(?) or the like and spend several days exploring that side of the world, just wandering.

Oh, and if she's seriously not a friend of the herb, tell her:

Plenty of different stuff available from food to clothes and plenty of shoes, a women's dream, 100's of shoe shops and we are informed that Amsterdam somehow gets styles other cities do not.

Most women like the idea of being able to find more shoes that her friends will never encounter than she could possibly try on in a week lol.

Enjoy Jamaica (and marriage) now. Hopefully enjoy Europe later.

Back
Top Bottom