An Old Landrace Friend's Astonishingly Rapid Growth-WTF

Oldgrowth

I don't brag on my plant production because I grow in San Diego's pot-perfect climate. I grow a few different strains each year, this year GG4, White Widow and one Afghan Kush lady. I grow a Kush strain each year as a growth issues comparison standard, and as a nod to the great tradition of cannabis cultivation. AK has many characteristics to appreciate, not least the growing to 7'+, that I have experienced, along with vigor and excellent yield. And it makes a most beautiful September/October tree, dark and dense, that I view each summer with its mates with great pleasure.

The plant's vegetative growth in the 4 weeks since the tiny +seedling was planted in ground is 3+ ft, as a comparison, a vigorous GG4 stands at 18". Quite good. The AK has been treated like its plot neighbors WRT to soil, watering, nutrition. My question for experienced growers is WTF is going on? Is the plant likely to move into flowering before late July/early August or will it keep to the customary schedule that will see a September harvest. And probably a monster plant.

Peace and Love,

Charlie

I don't brag on my plant production because I grow in San Diego's pot-perfect climate. I grow a few different strains each year, this year GG4, White Widow and one Afghan Kush lady. I grow a Kush strain each year as a growth issues comparison standard, and as a nod to the great tradition of cannabis cultivation. AK has many characteristics to appreciate, not least the growing to 7'+, that I have experienced, along with vigor and excellent yield. And it makes a most beautiful September/October tree, dark and dense, that I view each summer with its mates with great pleasure.

The plant's vegetative growth in the 4 weeks since the tiny +seedling was planted in ground is 3+ ft, as a comparison, a vigorous GG4 stands at 18". Quite good. The AK has been treated like its plot neighbors WRT to soil, watering, nutrition. My question for experienced growers is WTF is going on? Is the plant likely to move into flowering before late July/early August or will it keep to the customary schedule that will see a September harvest. And probably a monster plant.

Peace and Love,

Charlie
As long as it's a photo period plant it should not start flowering until there are less hours of daylight. Sounds like you're girl is having rapid growth in veg, but it doesn't change the fact the flowering happens based on light cycle for photos. ;)

Back
Top Bottom