Another Happy New Member sez High!

gurlllBud

High Everyone!

So happy to have found such a fine community! Thanks for being here!

I've been tokin' for years and it's a huge part of my happy life ;) I've had experience growing seedlings and cloning in a closet for my boyfriend to take to the great outdoors....now the boyfriend and the bud is gone so I've been lurking for several weeks and am getting ready to give my own grow a go!

This is the finest group of folks I've found in a long time. I will start a journal just as soon as the spot is ready to grow!

Take care!

Hey fraggman, some local seeds given by a friend he calls 'Nelson' and a couple bagseeds from a decent closet bud. My first real grow so I'm starting cheap!

Howdy and thanks Big dog, I'm in Virginia.

sounds good.i'm doing some white russians and super silver haze now.never tried cloning but i would like to give it a go soon.is it very hard to do?

fraggman, if I can do it ANYONE can! a couple things I found that really helped was to use new razor blades, cut a three leaf snip off your mom and then use the razor blade to split the bottom of the little stem about 1/2 an inch or so, so you have two little legs, dip the legs in some root starter and put her in your potting soil (or mix). I had good luck with cloning and used floros in a closet on my first try Would love to get some fine seeds like the silver haze some day. Sounds very fine.... Let me know how that goes.

High from northern california, and welcome to the 420 community. I wish you the best with your grow. If you haven't found this yet, make sure to take a look.
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Once you get your grow going, get out your camera, take some pics, and start a grow journal. That way you can gain valuable information on your grow, and we get to watch how your garden grows.

Peace and good growing:hippy:

Hey fraggman, indoors - how 'bout you?

Thanks, Happy Kitty (*love that name*). Thanks for the link. I'll definitely check it out. I've been getting all kinds of great ideas from the journals and will definitely take some pics and get a journal going.

high fraggman.

Well, I've got some cfls and some floro tubes to start, but just picked up a 1000w HPS on craigslist so I'm thinking of adding that when I get my chit together.

I'm working on a cabinet right now...running the power outlets and stuff. Are you in a room or a cabinet? How's it going for you?
:smokin:

2 cabinets,1 for veg and 1 for the flowering.i am finding that the 2 100watt cfls are doing a great job flowering.cant wait for my super silver haze to finish.you should get some sweet buds from that 1000watt hps.

Thanks smokedabong!

fraggman, sounds like a nice setup! I hope you get great results!! Keep me in the loop. I hope the 1000w hps helps, I was gonna go with just the floros but after reading it looks like it was a good investment and got a real good deal on a 2nd hand setup.

All the best for your grow!!

Many thanks Allglad and pitviper! Glad to be here!!

"I used to be pure and white as snow...then I drifted."
-Mae West

im very pleased to be part of this organization.It is time we all let the world know that weed is the answer to all of are problems,socialy an economicaly.:

Back
Top Bottom