High, again?

SUNNY420

Can't believe I found my old log in info.
One of my most favorite things to do is blaze buds and blaze trails on my horse, we love to explore.
And my least favorite thing is that my long time boyfriend got sober (AA) and then hated me smoking..so I had to make a choice.
And the funniest thing is that I have guinea fowl and I swear they say
"pots-moke" "pots-moke" "pots-moke".
And the saddest thing is that I still have not grown successful harvest (except when given clones).

Welcome back...you have horses, too? And that beautiful pup. Lucky. I'm sure this place is better than ever cause every day I'm here I love it more and more. Hope you get to grow that special 1st grow. So who does love grass more, btw?

Welcome back...you have horses, too? And that beautiful pup. Lucky. I'm sure this place is better than ever cause every day I'm here I love it more and more. Hope you get to grow that special 1st grow. So who does love grass more, btw?
Lol. Hard to say who loves it more I do buy her about 1000lbs at a time tho.

Lol. Hard to say who loves it more I do buy her about 1000lbs at a time tho.
Idk anything about housing and caring for a horse but that seems like a hell of a lot lol

Still think you prolly do more...she just wants to be like her Mama

Can't believe I found my old log in info.
One of my most favorite things to do is blaze buds and blaze trails on my horse, we love to explore.
And my least favorite thing is that my long time boyfriend got sober (AA) and then hated me smoking..so I had to make a choice.
And the funniest thing is that I have guinea fowl and I swear they say
"pots-moke" "pots-moke" "pots-moke".
And the saddest thing is that I still have not grown successful harvest (except when given clones).
Welcome back @SUNNY420 Do you have a garden on the go?
Too bad about your boyfriend, sorry.

Stay safe
Bill

Welcome back @SUNNY420

You must live quite a ways down the dirty road. :rofl:

Are you currently growing anything, and do you have any images.

I know you have been gone awhile, but when your ready place your grow journal here.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Never been high on a horse, and blazed blunt and a trail! Sounds fun, although too risky for me :)
I just have to stay focused on Karma and what we are doing, she puts alot of trust into me and I trust her. We work on our relationship everyday be it in the saddle or on the ground, she runs around like a wild horse on my property with my other horse and I think her never being locked in a stall is good for her horsey spirit. ..but nobody I ride with smokes pot, horse people are strange and act superior ..i been a pot smoker long before being a horse owner..so my friends who smoke pot dont ride horses and my friends & coworkers who ride horses dont smoke pot. ..lol

I
Welcome back @SUNNY420

You must live quite a ways down the dirty road. :rofl:

Are you currently growing anything, and do you have any images.

I know you have been gone awhile, but when your ready place your grow journal here.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
usually I try and grow every summer ..outdoors. I get some buds but I never smoke them, I just use my grow for cooking. yum.

horses are super intuitive. it's all about emotion and who you are. if you're a pot smoker when they get to know you, then that's just what is. they get more upset if you change after abruptly.

horses are super intuitive. it's all about emotion and who you are. if you're a pot smoker when they get to know you, then that's just what is. they get more upset if you change after abrup

They always looking at me. ❤
0124221741~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom