Glad to meet all!

tattoodgeek

I am a 40 year old that has been smoking a long time. I had a 12 year lapse where i was sober from everything. About 2 years ago I rediscovered the herb. It relaxes my wife and I after a long week of work and kids. When I was in my early 20s i was envolved with NORMAL here in PA. Due to my love of other chemicals at the time I needed to quit everything. Life is good now...I am older and a responsible member of my community. I still believe that weed should be legal and other things not. I never smoked and wanted to rob someone or be violent like I did with other things. I just want to watch a movie and eat my fruitloops...lol. The way i see it...we are not hurting anyone hitting the pipe like people do when they hit the bottle. Leagalize NOW.

Blaze on:smokin:

Re: Glad to meet all!!!

Hi tattoodgeek, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. It's hard to beat years to add wisdom to a person. We are glad you have made the wise decision to join the friendliest 420 community on the net. Maybe you can take a minute to vote in some 420 contests.
420 Contests - 420 Magazine
Jump right in and start making some friends. If you need some help or have a question contact a member of the Hospitality Team. :thanks: again for joining us and I'll see you :surf: around the forums. :peace:

:clap: Well said Brother! I love The Weed for taking the edge off, but not making me dumb like booze does. Plus me also being 40ish ;) helps with my aches and pains, relieves stress, makes all things so much more enjoyable. Here is the kicker Bro, No hangover! I too don't mix well with booze(really I did beer) :loopy:. So my wife loves that I smoke Weed. I Am safe at home and much happier. :kiss:
420 is all about help Spread Cannabis Awareness, soon everyone will know what you and I now know, Cannabis IS safe. :yummy:
Hope to hear more from you friend. :popcorn:
See you in the forums...ok?
Best Regards to you and your family! :surf:
Enjoy. :roorrip: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom