Glad to be in the forums

Andje

420 Member
I’m a retired high school teacher and disabled veteran. I smoked some in my teens and early 20s (1970s), but didn’t partake again until it was legalized in Massachusetts. I’ve been using it for my PTSD, chronic anxiety & pain, and difficulty sleeping. I started growing my own in 2016 to save money, but have found I really enjoy growing, harvesting, & processing my own. I mostly use edibles, though I keep my pipe handy.

I’m hoping to tap into the collective experiences here to improve my yields. Peace ✌️

Welcome to :420:

You'll find that you've found a new home my friend, filled with likeminded growers from all over the whole world.

Often, the growing itself of our plants can help us grow too. It's an often overlooked benefit.

Here's some helpful links to help you get sorted and setup!

I’m a retired high school teacher and disabled veteran. I smoked some in my teens and early 20s (1970s), but didn’t partake again until it was legalized in Massachusetts. I’ve been using it for my PTSD, chronic anxiety & pain, and difficulty sleeping. I started growing my own in 2016 to save money, but have found I really enjoy growing, harvesting, & processing my own. I mostly use edibles, though I keep my pipe handy.

I’m hoping to tap into the collective experiences here to improve my yields. Peace ✌️
Hey @Andje Hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Stay safe.
Bill

Andje, welcome aboard and a big "Thank-You" very much for your service.
Here in the Fl panhandle some of us farmers donate our excess pot to various vets that don't have the opportunity to grow their own.
Spark up

Andje, welcome aboard and a big "Thank-You" very much for your service.
Here in the Fl panhandle some of us farmers donate our excess pot to various vets that don't have the opportunity to grow their own.
Spark up
There are people doing the same up here. I’m part of a couple of groups in which almost all the vets use pot for one condition or another (mostly PTSD & TBI sympoms). And most of these soldiers were completely opposed to pot until they found out how much it helps. So, THANK YOU for having their backs

Welcome @Andje ! Lots of us broken down old farts in here! I agree with @Rexer that personal growth is an overlooked benefit. I’m a changed man thanks to the examples the good folks here provide. Happy growing & thanks for your service then & now!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Andje

Are you ready to start or are you gathering equipment and supplies?

I included the link for grow journals; so you can see and talk to other grower and what they are doing.

Journals in Progress

Do you know what type of growing you would like to start with?
Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

After years of prescription drugs these peddling doctors threw on me since I was 15, weed was the only thing that helped. I hated the flat line feeling anti depressants and the like gave me. Weed and now the cultivating of it has transformed me emotionally and mentally through a lot of tough memories and difficult life events. I know that you will benefit just the same from a grow and/or hopefully, multiple grows. Watching them thrive under your hand and reaping the medicinal benefits of the grow in the end is nothing short of remarkable. This forum is amazing and they all help me each and every day! Welcome and best of luck. Thank you for your service both in the educational forum and military :green_heart:

After years of prescription drugs these peddling doctors threw on me since I was 15, weed was the only thing that helped. I hated the flat line feeling anti depressants and the like gave me. Weed and now the cultivating of it has transformed me emotionally and mentally through a lot of tough memories and difficult life events. I know that you will benefit just the same from a grow and/or hopefully, multiple grows. Watching them thrive under your hand and reaping the medicinal benefits of the grow in the end is nothing short of remarkable. This forum is amazing and they all help me each and every day! Welcome and best of luck. Thank you for your service both in the educational forum and military :green_heart:&
I still take a few meds to manage my PTSD & chronic pain, but I’ve been able to keep the meds at lower doses by using cannabis. (Acupuncture, too) But I agree that the art of cultivation is as therapeutic for the soul as the products are for the body. Peace & all good ✌️

Welcome to 420 @Andje!

You will not want to leave this wonderful place! :welcome:

I still take a few meds to manage my PTSD & chronic pain, but I’ve been able to keep the meds at lower doses by using cannabis. (Acupuncture, too) But I agree that the art of cultivation is as therapeutic for the soul as the products are for the body. Peace & all good ✌️
Be watching for you ma'am

Back
Top Bottom