Hello, glad to be here

Hi, from the southeast US. I am a retired railroad worker and Ms. Ussername is a retired educator.

Like most kids we smoked during the 70's but then I had to get a job and make a living. I have just ended a 30 + year tolerance break :cool:.

I have turned to MM to help with my Sjogrens and RA while my lovely bride has early onset glaucoma and Fibro. If it weren't 3 decades of Marlboro reds I would use inhaileination as my delivery method, with that being said I am trying with limited sucess with edibles . I'm looking forward to learning from everyone.

:welcome: unoriginal! If you need to find anything specific, let me know. Finding your way around a new website can be confusing for the uninitiated.

I have had a few wins along the way. This was made with infused Cacao butter.

tempImage6ULuWN.png

Welcome to the @420magazine cannabis community @unoriginalussername ! I also have a Magical Butter machine and recommend it for ease of use. I'm not sure if you've heard about it yet but I highly recommend to decarboxylate your cannabis before turning it into an extract of some sort. It helps convert THCA into THC. Do you have any grows going on right now?

Back
Top Bottom