Another legal Canadian

Ahab654

420 Member
Being new to the list I will sit quiet to get the lay of the land. Being an original hippy then father now back to old hippy I have been around the block. I do not know if many here know Tommy Chong but we grew up in the same area in North Alberta. I appreciate being legal now and never thought it should have seen so severally dealt with other than an attempt to control dissidence's that do not agree with the establishment that were doing harsh drugs in the backrooms. (getting off the soap box now). We are aloud 4 plants to grow but know one is legal to sell seeds or clones???? So if asked I got the seeds that happened to be in legal weed bought from the dispensary (ya right). I have 2 Nicole Kush and 2 SoCal Master Kush half way through flower. Nothing fancy this time, minimal training, Pro mix HP, General organics nuts under LED. 6 on the PH. That a start as we need to crawl before we run.

Ahab654

Welcome to 420 magazine Ahab654
If you go to the top left block , it take you anywhere you want in here . If your that far into flower surely you thinking about the next grow of veg . Start that journal!

I was just trying to get something in the jar for first time round. Next I have some choices to make; White Widow, Crown Royale, Blue Cookies. Tent is 5X5X6.5 ' have a 400 MH but no bat wing or cool tube. 2 X450 w (close) variable and 1 1500 w (not close on wall measurement). Left over CO2 from soda machine. Will have to make many dissension in the next week. 4 out of 4 germination all female +++++ on the first so waiting for the disaster. It is hard not using brands but do not want to get the boot first day.

Back
Top Bottom