Another Vapir NO2 Review

Espresso

Hi all,

Here is my take on the Vapir NO2. I am not a regular smoker and only smoke when i am dealing with large amnounts of stress and depression (SED). I have also been hospitalized for pneumonia in the past couple years and so I have not wanted to put smoke in my lungs again.
I did my research here and on other sites and decided to go with the Vapir NO2. There are some great deals online which include scale, grinder, car charger, etc so shop around a bit. Me, I bought it at a local shop for $180. Although I found that the documentation on usage a bit lacking, i was able to figure it out eventually. Using one scoop of MJ that i crushed through a tea leaf strainer, I pluged in the NO2 and let it get to 377. I added the MJ and replaced the cap. I could instantly smell the herb. First couple draws were not very thick, but it got whiter as we smoked it. Two of us had about 10 tokes each on the same bowl and when it cooled down, i was able to easily clean it and the herb was just a nice brown color with no combustion.

The results:
- No coughing at all for me. some for my SO.
- Absolutely no smell in the house from the session. I am blown away by how there is nothing to say we used this machine.
- I have never been so baked in my life. Keep in mind i am used to the good old days when 6% THC was tops so maybe i am a light weight but man was i happy. It was a clean high followed by the best naughtiness i have had in years :circle-of-love:
- Next morning: other than a dry mouth, i have no after effects of the night before. I now remember what I loved about MJ.

The Negative:
- Like others have said, the plastic smell. it went away pretty quickly but man it was nasty at first.

All in all, I highly (hehe) recommend the NO2. I feel like I have discovered an amazing thing in it. all the positives and none of the negatives of MJ. Hope this is helpful to anyone on the hunt for a portable stealthy device.

Peace

Thanks for an excellent review :peacetwo:

Thanks HappyKitty :)

Nice review Espresso :goodjob:

I have a vapir 1 myself and not just me but all my friends have a hard time with seriously big time lung expansion from it but I don't use anything but high end killer weed that's mostly indica which expands your lungs with any method you inhale it from so....I guess what I'm saying is make sure to take small puffs at a time if you get a chance to try some of California's finest, just a head's up :;):

What kind of product are you vaping? Most Mexican mid's don't cause lung expansion as well some top shelf cannabis doesn't expand lungs either but most Kush crosses can cause you to loose your lunch it swells your lungs up so bad but the high is so great it's worth a little loss of breath and coughing.

Vaping, already lung expanding weed for me seems to make the expansion even worse when vaped opposed to lets say, bong hits.

I did find that my high seems to be stronger when I vape opposed to smoking though, so that's a plus. :high-five:

Good luck and god bless :Namaste:

420Warrior,

Thanks :thanks:. the first time I vaped a Kush strain and it was definately super strong. I therefore bought some regs and tried that and for me, the regs were a much nicer feel. didnt last as long but also not such an overwhelming high. I have had no problem with lung expansion with either type of cannabis but i take a series of small tokes to make a big one. (if you can imagine that.)

As a follow up, i have used the NO2 about 4 times now since i got it and there is still a bit of a plastic smell when i first turn it on but it is not overwhelming nor does it last past the first draw. My lungs still feel great and I was able to pull a full 45 minutes on the stair master yesterday as proof of it. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom