Anthony Suszko: Tony's First Grow

I'll bring the beer. We will make a day of it...:passitleft:
Udate: 8/21/2020
To be honest, these buds wont make it to saturday.. :rofl:
The small bud picked early got opened up revealing 24 immature seeds. I had to really get in there with my nails to pry seeds out of their coverings. Bud material is tight resin laced and sticky needing a few hours to dry before smoking.. The 2nd bigger bud picked at maturity held three nice dark classic zebra patterned seeds.. again this weed feels very sticky immediately clings to scissors when trimming releasing robust aromatic mint and sandalwood odor when I started cutting it up. If buds could be described as ripe, juicy, and pungent this description would nail it.. The small bud was gone in 4 to 6 good bong rips.. Smoke was smooth and didnt chirp cough at the end when holding hits in.. This weed immediately said Hello, I'm here to fuck you up...Enjoy the ride.. I went and looked at the description so I could compare notes.. Made all the sense in the world that it's primary use would be Hash production being this sticky.. What I liked about it is it eased me into the high like it was climbing until reaching a peak and then plateau'ed..If you want to take this high to next level I suggest loading another bowl and taking a few additional hits.. but like it says, finish your to do list before sitting down to smoke this stuff.. This is going to be my Friday night treat..

Effect, flavour and smell of Afghani #1 Feminized
Whether consumed as weed, kief or hashish: Afghani #1 delivers the desired effect! Make sure you’ve finished your to-do list before consuming it, because there’s a good chance this potent indica will have you chained to your sofa. The body-centric, deeply relaxing and sensual effect is long-lasting, which many people appreciate. This cannabis strain has also earned itself a name as a natural relaxation aid. The resinous flavour is a central element in the bouquet of Afghani #1, which is complemented by earthy, sweet and very spicy notes.
weedseed1.png

Grow Booth/Clones
So sizing things up, I think I'm going into 12/12 a little early with some of these plants but have to think about room for the stretch and at least 9 to 14 weeks in flower so thought the time was right and initiated lights off last night at 6:00 PM starting the 12/12 process...

HPIM7102.JPGHPIM7113.JPGHPIM7110.JPGHPIM7109.JPG

Wrapping it up-
The buds and seeds look finished growing to potential. I am going to take these plants to Sunday on 5 grams of MC. The following week will flush giving them just water to clean them out of any excess MC in their systems which takes me to the end of august and what i was shooting for.. cutting them down at the end of this month.

HPIM7139.JPGHPIM7058.JPGHPIM7134.JPG

Attachments

• HPIM7138.JPG
    HPIM7138.JPG
    1,022.7 KB · Views: 9
Udate: 8/21/2020
To be honest, these buds wont make it to saturday.. :rofl:
The small bud picked early got opened up revealing 24 immature seeds. I had to really get in there with my nails to pry seeds out of their coverings. Bud material is tight resin laced and sticky needing a few hours to dry before smoking.. The 2nd bigger bud picked at maturity held three nice dark classic zebra patterned seeds.. again this weed feels very sticky immediately clings to scissors when trimming releasing robust aromatic mint and sandlewood odor when I started cutting it up. If buds could be described as ripe and juicy, this description would nail it.. The small bud was gone in 4 to 6 good bong rips.. Smoke was smooth and didnt chirp cough at the end when holding hits in.. This weed immediatly said hello, I'm here to fuck you up...enjoy the ride.. I went and looked at the description so I could compare notes.. Made all the sense in the world that it's primary use would be Hash production being this sticky.. What I liked about it is it eased me into the high like it was climbing until reaching a peak and then plateau'ed..If you want to take this high to next level I suggest loading another bowl and taking a few additional hits.. but like it says, finish your to do list before sitting down to smoke this stuff.. This is going to be my Friday night treat..

Effect, flavour and smell of Afghani #1 Feminized
Whether consumed as weed, kief or hashish: Afghani #1 delivers the desired effect! Make sure you’ve finished your to-do list before consuming it, because there’s a good chance this potent indica will have you chained to your sofa. The body-centric, deeply relaxing and sensual effect is long-lasting, which many people appreciate. This cannabis strain has also earned itself a name as a natural relaxation aid. The resinous flavour is a central element in the bouquet of Afghani #1, which is complemented by earthy, sweet and very spicy notes.
weedseed1.png

Grow Booth/Clones
So sizing things up, I think I'm going into 12/12 a little early with some of these plants but have to think about room for the stretch and at least 9 to 14 weeks in flower so thought the time was right and initiated lights off last night at 6:00 PM starting the 12/12 process...

HPIM7102.JPGHPIM7113.JPGHPIM7110.JPGHPIM7109.JPG

Wrapping it up-
The buds and seeds look finished growing to potential. I am going to take these plants to Sunday on 5 grams of MC. The following week will flush giving them just water to clean them out of any excess MC in their systems which takes me to the end of august and what i was shooting for.. cutting them down at the end of this month.

HPIM7139.JPGHPIM7058.JPGHPIM7134.JPG
Nice update. They all look great. Those ready to flower going to be seeded too? What crosses will you end up with once you have completed this seed gathering?

Nice update. They all look great. Those ready to flower going to be seeded too? What crosses will you end up with once you have completed this seed gathering?
Nope, this clone basement grow is all yield insurance incase I came up light.. I dont plan on pollinating any of them.. 4 plants are in the booth and one is growing outside along the side of the house as an expiriment.. it's had 2 head chops and am leaving it pretty much as is with no further LST.

Back
Top Bottom