Any good hand held magnifyers?

Have bought several magnifiers lately.

A led lit 30x-100x microscope = very difficult to use and focus

A 200x bionic eye that hooks up to the TV = difficult to use and focus

A led lit 30x-60x combo loupe = good but small and hurts eyes after a while.

So I am looking for a good conventional hand held magnifier with 30x and haven't found any one line yet. Closest I have found is 10x with 20x insert at harbor freight for $1.99

Anyone have any suggestions?

This is what I see being recommend, I myself have one coming in the mail.. (Carson 60x - 100x LIGHTED Pocket Microscope) if u dont have or havent already tryed this one.

I purchased the one from harbor freight you are talking about and wasn't happy with it. It just wasn't powerful enough. I have used the one Godofmonkeys is talking about and like it a lot and am planning on buying one when they are back in stock at my local Radio Shack. I too have been searching for a plain old 30x magnifying glass and cant seem to find one. I have one of these. It works well but is too bulky and the focus knob is in a very awkward spot.

What I use is a Carson MICRO MAX MM-200 60-100X POWER LED Lighted Zoom Microscope. Uses 3-SG7 (#392) Button Batteries (included). I got it off Amazon and works perfect for looking at how far along a plant is in flowering. The microscope has 2 wheels, one for zoom, and another to clarify. It's fairly simple to get something dialed in and it fits in your pocket. I find the LED light really does the job of lighting up whatever you are looking at nicely. This is a key feature. As far as cost goes. It is one of the cheaper models out there but has all the same features as more expensive models. Read the reviews on this thing on amazon. People love it...
1663487903726.png
This dope scope runs about 15 dollars plus shipping. I think everyone who smokes weed should have 1 of these.

Back
Top Bottom