Any input would be appreciated

This is what I been saying for some time now, CMH light is making plants mature faster. Is the trichomes turning to amber ? And 15 inches is a little close, and that's what it looks like to me. I'd check them trichomes, soon . The top pic. looks to need a little more time, but the others look ready to dry out and burn !! Looks like harvest is here ?
Yes Slowpuffer I think its time. It was 8 weeks from this last Saturday since they got flipped to 12s. (first ww grow I pulled em at 9 weeks so im close. was hoping for 10 weeks but I doubt ill even make it to 9. I have been giving them just water the last few feedings. the trics are getting there. Ambers are finally starting to show. This run I didn't have the canopy as flat as my last run and 2 plants are taller then the other 2. My light is all the way to the top. hence only 15ish inches from the tallest. Harvest is coming. Hoping to get one more watering to clear out any left over ferts before chop chop. Then I can throw in my 3 Jack Herers and a Pineapple Chunk. I think your right about the cmh maturing fast. Have you noticed any quality differences tho from the cmh to other lighting? Taste?

Back
Top Bottom