Any input would be appreciated

Grebs

I have four plants in here. 2 White Widow and 2 green cracks. They are all 52 days into 12/12. Around the 5-week mark I've noticed the discoloration of the leaves and I can't put my finger on it. Here are a few pics. Just a cpl clear ones out of the tent but you can see what I'm talking about. My first guess is light burn. I'm running 1 315 cmh light. I keep it about 15ish inches away. Maybe 12 from the tallest and 20 to the shortest. Using fox farms trio with cha ching. About every other watering. It never got over 85 degrees mostly low 80s. Any input?
20181218_200851.jpg
20181218_200845.jpg
20181218_200652.jpg
å
20181218_200636.jpg
20181218_200612.jpg
20181218_144558.jpg
20181218_144539.jpg

WW are very picky about molybdenum at the end and I found that in certain soils I was having trouble picking it up even though my nutes were supplying it [same as you are using] unless i carefully adjusted my pH to the low end of the scale from mid flower on. Not much you can do about this now this late in the grow, but next time, especially if you are running FF ocean forest soil, I fixed my problem 3 grows in a row just like this one, by pH adjusting all the way down to 6.2 every time I watered and gave nutes, or at least several times from mid flower on.

WW are very picky about molybdenum at the end and I found that in certain soils I was having trouble picking it up even though my nutes were supplying it [same as you are using] unless i carefully adjusted my pH to the low end of the scale from mid flower on. Not much you can do about this now this late in the grow, but next time, especially if you are running FF ocean forest soil, I fixed my problem 3 grows in a row just like this one, by pH adjusting all the way down to 6.2 every time I watered and gave nutes, or at least several times from mid flower on.
thanks for the tip. I used the same set up and soil last grow with no problems like this. doesn't mean things change tho I guess. I have been faithfully ph'ing at 6.5
ill try 6.2 next run. getting rdy to plant 3 herers and 1 pineapple chunk.
btw im getting same thing with the 2 green cracks in there as well

Todays lesson terpeno- phenolic compounds thcv tetrahydrocannabivarin its molecule connects to the propyl side instead of the pentyl side of molecule so its effects are almost opposite of thc it makes you not hungry and calms you down more.
Wut?
:hmmmm:
:laugh:

Since cannabis was legalized here in Massachusetts. I have stopped drinking alcohol completely, lost 100 pounds of fat, and lowered my blood pressures to normal levels. Homeostasis achieved!
Me too! Although I only down 45 pounds. Drinking doesn't even appeal to me anymore...
:high-five:
:passitleft:

Nice grow man. They look healthy to me. I used to use Fox Farms nutrients but decided that they are to expensive. I now use GH Flora line liquid. Fox Farms Strawberry fields soil mix and Fox Farms Happy Frog with extra perlite. Every other watering. 6.5 PH. Works great. Few other things, but not much.
IMG_20181212_070332.jpg

Since cannabis was legalized here in Massachusetts. I have stopped drinking alcohol completely, lost 100 pounds of fat, and lowered my blood pressures to normal levels. Homeostasis achieved!
we are gonna have to arrest you anyway!!
Lol i love you and your story- a year and half ago , i was heavy coke user after being a great dad for 30 years- i was broken open by my past life of childhood abuse and i looked for every answer to my pain- crossdressing- gay sex- drugs. I kept admitting myself because i knew i was sick(this is where laypeople have trouble in mental vs physical sickness ).
I went hard into mood leveling mediceine that led to constipation and infected diverticulitis.
I then went hard at pot- flower - oil - edibles and don’t discount the therapy of growing .
God bless your gains my friend and also your future. I can’t believe the youthful indiscretion of smoking has come full circle to save me.

I have four plants in here. 2 White Widow and 2 green cracks. They are all 52 days into 12/12. Around the 5-week mark I've noticed the discoloration of the leaves and I can't put my finger on it. Here are a few pics. Just a cpl clear ones out of the tent but you can see what I'm talking about. My first guess is light burn. I'm running 1 315 cmh light. I keep it about 15ish inches away. Maybe 12 from the tallest and 20 to the shortest. Using fox farms trio with cha ching. About every other watering. It never got over 85 degrees mostly low 80s. Any input?
20181218_200851.jpg
20181218_200845.jpg
20181218_200652.jpg
å
20181218_200636.jpg
20181218_200612.jpg
20181218_144558.jpg
20181218_144539.jpg
This is what I been saying for some time now, CMH light is making plants mature faster. Is the trichomes turning to amber ? And 15 inches is a little close, and that's what it looks like to me. I'd check them trichomes, soon . The top pic. looks to need a little more time, but the others look ready to dry out and burn !! Looks like harvest is here ?

Back
Top Bottom