Any one interested in herbs BESIDES cannabis?

fillabong420

I've been looking into international oddities yet again and am still undecided if i want to risk losing money on an experience or lack thereof. perhaps some one in this community has tried their 'buds' before. I've researched them up quite a bit but all I have been able to conclude is that some people 'like' it and its not cannabis. any feed back would help me as there is an utter drought in my area..not even a gram of schwag to be smoked! again thanks to any brothers or sister's entheobotanically inclined that will help me:cheesygrinsmiley:

If you like cannabis, you will hate this stuff. Never have I read about someone being satisfied with "legal" buds.

I suggest you look for seeds and start growing if you can. :peace:

I used to grow. got kicked out of my old place for it. my mother wouldnt tolerate and used it as a basis to call my fiancee a slut. not sure how it correlated but it indeed clicked together somehow in her head.

I do in fact love cannabis and have viable seeds stashed away for when i get my own place but theres no point in having them if i cant grow them anywhere and im an indoor man so im not willin to through the genetics of an indoor strain to nature! lol

I was just hoping maybe someone here who's diverse in their smoking experiences and mediums mightve given some kind herb out there a chance.

dont by the stuff, no high at all, def a waste of money

Back
Top Bottom