Any other 420 girls of color?

isha

I'm just curious....am I the only 420 girl of color frequenting this community? Most other pics and posts seem to be fairly old (2-3 years or so). Not lonely or anything.....just curious.

isha said:
I'm just curious....am I the only 420 girl of color frequenting this community? Most other pics and posts seem to be fairly old (2-3 years or so). Not lonely or anything.....just curious.
I can't really answer your question, but I wanted to ask - Where in the caribbean are you located?

:hmmmm: please don't think of youself as different .......ya just got a better tan than the other girls !! I'm curious too ....post a pic if ya can :icon_roll

oh damn! i had no idea that sexy "colored" girl I saw in the 420 Photos actualy visited our forum!! welcome :allgood:

i'm not aware of any other black females that frequents 420times, but i could be mistaken

why do they call you guys colored, anyway? we turn red when we're embarassed, purple and red when we're cold, black & blue when we're bruised, our hairs are like 4 different colors naturally, we turn gold & dark red when we're in the sun too long, pale white if we're not in it enough... and you guys just maintain.. haha

besides -- black, white, brown, orange, they're all COLORS, so it doesnt matter anyway :grinjoint:

Dank420 said:
You can check out her pictures in the gallery:

man she's had her pictures posted in there for like a month... i just always thought she was some nameless 420girl or something rob posted :Rasta:

I used the term "of color" since I can't use "African-American" (not American, even if I am descended from Africans), and most people these days don't like using the term "Negro", "black", etc. "Of Color" was the most neutral term I could think of, and the query encompassed the 420 girls of Oriental and Asian descent.

Hope that clarifies things, and thanks for the kind words!! As for where I am, let me be playful: 13N, 59W.Once you figure that out, keep it to yourselves! Let's just say that the 420 girls here (and there are a LOT) don't want to start a rush!

isha said:
Hope that clarifies things, and thanks for the kind words!! As for where I am, let me be playful: 13N, 59W.Once you figure that out, keep it to yourselves! Let's just say that the 420 girls here (and there are a LOT) don't want to start a rush!
That was easy ;)

I take it you like it down there? I was in St. Thomas over the summer, and I LOVED it down there. Everyone is so nice, and it seems everyone is just trying to have a good time. Nothing but positive vibes down there. Peace! :allgood:

Hope you took in the East Coast....good countryside for meditation. And, of course, 420.

If there are any other girls of color here, let me hear from you!!

isha said:
I used the term "of color" since I can't use "African-American" (not American, even if I am descended from Africans), and most people these days don't like using the term "Negro", "black", etc. "Of Color" was the most neutral term I could think of, and the query encompassed the 420 girls of Oriental and Asian descent.

I don't see why you couldn't use it. Last I checked America was a continent not a country.

Back
Top Bottom