Question about the tiny leaves

Rin101

I've always noticed these tiny little leaves in my bud that look kind of like Holly leaves, but I never understood what they were..I've never seen any flowers undried or uncured, but I'm wondering if there's anything special I should know about the little leaves. I've never excluded them from being smoked or vaped, but I've always been a bit curious about them haha..I tried to find some good pictures in the photo gallery showing what I'm talking about:

100_03371 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Outdoor Trainwreck from the Club - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

In these pictures it looks like even the leaves are full of trichomes, so I guess they should be included..but I'm still just really curious about them..are they part of the flower or something?

Yes the leaves are a part of the flower. The reason u see leaves on some buds and not others has alot to do with how and who manicured the buds. The leaves were there 1st then the pistils and calyxes grew around them. Being that they're so close to the center of the flower, of course they have trichs on them. U can look at my grow journal and see what I'm talking about (click the link in my signature). Hope this answers ur question.

Back
Top Bottom