Any other late night tokers?

I'm sitting here with a little over 4.g of BigBud with sooo many red hairs, yum yum! Just rolled up two fatties, and getting ready to get baked and watch Mallrats:grinjoint:

late night toking...first thing in the morning toking...there is only 24 hours in a day so i make use of them all by toking....

I always smoke a bowl or 2 right before
I go to bed~~but I always wake up
late & smoke more~~it relaxes me &
I sleep the rest of the nite~~very
peacefully I might add~~
PEACE OUT~~

I'm a midnight toker myself, I have pretty bad insomnia and I don't smoke a whole lot during the day, unless I have the day off, then I toke till I choke! But smokin at night is definetly my favorite time to smoke :grinjoint:

I love sittin outside and sparkin up a doobie under the stars, my favorite place to smoke though is this little forest of bamboo I have in my backyard. It's the perfect spot, no one can see you, you're surrounded by some of natures most beautiful plants. It's a little more trippy at night, especially whena twig cracks and you can't see what the fuck just made that nosie! :peace:

some people (my brother) think it is a waste to smoke at night. i however do it often and enjoy it. although i don't remember dreams. but who needs those when everything else you do that that much better!?

Currently about to light up another bowl of some purple. Always a midnight toker ;) work doesn't permit otherwise.

I am taking a break from midnight sessions. The heat has been on to me and my friends. We had a close call, a CA on another floor called the police on us. The police knock, politely let themselves in and find a little over 22 grams of probably the best shit I have seen all semester here in this college town. He did not find the 12-16 grams of Tootie-Fruity. The shit he did find however was some kind of super skunk that gives you like a half gram a keif with every nug. The shit needed to be double bagged and had to have dryer sheets wrapped around the bag just so my buddy did not smell so badly of bud. I mean I could smell the shit he had through his bag when he came over.

Well back to the story, anyways it was about 11pm we all got busted, the cop broke our shwagg pipe that we had been borrowing from a buddy all semester, our pieces all broke early in the semester and our town is not allowed to sell glass. Anyways all I lost out of it was a space case grinder. The cop was cool as hell though. With that much bud we could have been in some real shit. All he made us do is throw it in the dumpster out back. We retrieved it but my buddy did lose about 3 grams because the cop made him open the bag, my buddy was supposed to dump it but he just tossed the bag nicely in there so we could retrieve it later.

All I know it was one hell of a night and we ended up packing up 3 bowls for the three chambered ice bong and basically got really really baked. Later that night we ended up calling late night rides which is basically the drunk bus and it picked us up and the guy driving was a cop, but he was cool as hell.

All in all CA's are bitches and I would stay clear of them. As far as smoking in the dorms, we are going to cut that back a little. I mean there were nearly no other measures we could have taken to eliminate the smell, spray, flubie with extra dryer sheets, door was sealed, fan was getting a nice suction going, I guess the cop would not have smelled it if I had not had opened the door but cops do not like when you ignore them so that was that. Hopefully we have not more problems with any other residents. I mean I am a little pissed that she called the cops but it just goes to show you dont trust anyone, especially women.

Just kidding about the women thing, I happen to smoke with quite a few cool women.

dude that sucks. i used to live in indiana and the same thing happened. a friend of mine has a loud system in his car and every time he would come over he would have it on until he parked. well a neighbor got pissed and yelled from her balcony. no biggie, if she wasn't a complete bitch about it. i means she said stuff that was completely uncalled for. so my friend fires back with a few choice words and we all though that was the end of that. turns out it wasn't. her boyfriend comes over, all 150lbs of him, and starts in on that "whos calling my girl a bitch?" type of stuff and getting all worked up. well my friends and i aren't bad ass's or anything, but josh is a hockey player and i've had my fair share of run in's so this guy really got lucky he was the drunk one and not us that night. after a few more words with genius, he returned home, but not after calling his sheriff buddy saying we're threatening him and his girl, and we're keeping them up with our coughing and weed smoke.

so the uniforms show up, knock and enter (like they did dc534) and continue to confiscate 1 hurricane bong ($500) hidden in the washing machine, a few glass spoons (easily $250) some kief, about a half O of good, and took the owner (i guess renter) of the apartment to jail. yeah it wasn't my place, but some of those pipes we're mine and worst of all, some of the herb!

moral of the story is, just lay low at all times. don't bring unnecessary attention your way, because crap like this happens and no one needs that.

i believe two 12" alpine subs playing at 12:00am in an apartment parking lot is classified as unnecessary attention :hmmmm:

Cool, Im a Late nighter huh?

Man this is great seriously.

I like getting up at around 2:30 AM and smoking a bowl. It does wonders for my music.

Back
Top Bottom