Any problems with Seedsman site being slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowertime

I've been trying to order from seedsman and the site is taking for ever to load and when I tried to buy they declined my card "which they've accepted before". Something just isn't right.

during promo sometimes server is superbusy!

Now website is running as usual for me...but please let me know if you still have any issues and I will report to our IT office

Have a great weekend!

:Namaste:
Thanks for letting me know. I plan on completing my order today. I will be back to let everyone know what I ordered and the ones that are freebies. ☠

I've been trying to order from seedsman and the site is taking for ever to load and when I tried to buy they declined my card "which they've accepted before". Something just isn't right.
Ive ordered a few times from them but probably wont do so in the future. My most recent order (August 2021) was apparently seized, or at least thats what they said. Glad I paid the extra $10 for replacements, otherwise I guess I would just have been out of luck. Its 3 days short of a month since I placed the order and they just keep telling me that they'll give me the tracking info once they ship.
Im gonna look for seed banks within the US.

Ive ordered a few times from them but probably wont do so in the future. My most recent order (August 2021) was apparently seized, or at least thats what they said. Glad I paid the extra $10 for replacements, otherwise I guess I would just have been out of luck. Its 3 days short of a month since I placed the order and they just keep telling me that they'll give me the tracking info once they ship.
Im gonna look for seed banks within the US.
So my shipment came. It took about a month. Still they were 5 seeds short that they promised to send at another time.

Im giving weedseedsexpress a shot. Ordered 9-21, money order arrived at their location 9-25. I know this because it was registered mail. 10-1 and after checking my account status no indication that they got the check. But they do say on the site that it takes up to something like 26 days to receive your order so Im not freaking out.

I will say though that in my experience 420 is the quickest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom