Anyone been to amsterdam?

It was AMAZING!!! But if you go, you can't just do the coffee shop hopping, and red district gazing....take advantage of the city. Go to a few museums and be sure to take the water tours, it really makes your high a lot better. you can take your smoke with you, but....you can't smoke it inside ANYPLACE, other than "coffee shops". Just be sure to realize that if you have never had SUPER KIND HERB....be carefull of how much you smoke! The first time I was there, I couldn't remember my entire day. But..it was a BLAST! Ohh, and if for some insane reason you rent a car...be carefull about the trolley tracks. We went down the wrong way a few times, almost died, and were called "retarded americans". Soo...just letting you know. Amsterdam is out of this world, I suggest a trip for everyone. And try Rotterdam as well. It isn't far, and it's like a real modern day dutch city, it's pretty cool, but herb isn't legel. At least if it is...nobody told me. And just be carefull about trying to bring your vehicle back into germany, a few people from the base we were at, got there vehicles seised(or at least that's what they told us). So...just letting you know. Germans DON'T F AROUND. Enjoy Amsterdamm...you will go back!

Back
Top Bottom