Anyone else smoke outside?

old_smokey9483

I'm not sure why but I would much rather perfer to be outside when smoking pot. Like in the middle of a forest or on a hill overlooking a grassy field. Something cool about nature and getting stoned.

Oh hell yeah man that is one of the best!! My favorite is in the bay while fishing or on the beach watching the sun come up or go down....Always a good time out side.

Personally for me its a bit of both. I have always had to smoke outside because my mum doesn't approve of marijuana, so i go to all sorts of places to smoke; in the bush, at parks, side of freeways, anywhere that has cover really. But i also got a friend who is allowed to smoke in his room so i smoke there aswell. I usually much prefer the outside, with all nature and shit, but sometimes i really do enjoy the comfort of smoking in a safe place.

I love it, but it can be sketchy...
How many times have I been hitting a jay in the woods when some random dude walking there dog walks by... it kills your buzz. I like smoking THEN going outside, it's less sketch.

i smoke outside when i cant smoke in the house. but i persoanally prefer to be inside smoking. If i could get my couch and tv outside maybe shit would change

Nature is my favorite place to be stoned, but nature is one of the most amazing and beautiful things in this world to me. I love getting stoned before a nice hike, or sitting out on a lake in your kayak hitting the pipe.. When it gets cold, unless you ski, nature isn't the most mellow place to get high.

I posted above already but I just remembered that I do love smoking outside. In california I love to go to an amazing viewpoint and smoke there with my firends staring out into the city lights.

!!!!!AJ!!!!! said:
i love smoking outside
but not when its cold
I never used to smoke outside ......Then they stopped letting us smoke inside at work .....so I got used to smoking cigs outside .....then weed .....Now I love it ......Even smoking in the cold .........My wife and I love to go out to the garage and sit at night ......smoke a joint together ........with the doors open of course ......And the local classic rock station playin in the dark behind us ........ :peace:

My favorite place to smoke is my cottage right on the shore of Georgian Bay. Nothing like lighting up a fatty, watching the sunset and if your really lucky seeing the northern lights.

Smoking outside is one of the most relaxing feelings that don't come around to often. Livin in a small hick town theres not really much to do but smoke pot at the sand pits or drink at the Friday night Bon-fires. Being outside gives you the simple plesures of everyday life.
It's better to burn out then to fade away.
NEIL YOUNG

I'll vape anywhere, any time.. inside, outside, in the car..

As a matter of fact, I think I'll vape right now. Excuse me.. :smokin:

I grew up in the country and my folks definately do not approve so Im used to the outdoors. If im in a crowded area(city) i usually do it inside for security reasons or if its freezing outside but if I have a choice...definately outside.

I love the outdoors, especially the woods. But when it gets too cold or it becomes a hassle I just say fuck it, I don't have to deal with this, at which point I'll just head to the loft, or even my bedroom sometimes for a small sesh, you know 3 or 4 bong hits for something to do.

I'm not one for smoking in public, since I live in los angeles. But I must say, a smoke during a nice long drive (someone else driving of course) is great. I love car rides at night sober and being high just makes it all the better.

The best outdoor smoking I ever did was on horseback pulling 4 packhorses at 10,000 feet, topping the Mountain Creek pass on my way to hunting camp (near Yellowstone Park in Wyoming)..

Talk about a fucking high! Yeah baby!

:hmmmm: My wife and I have often talked of building a small one room cabin below the house , for our winter time smoking ......Yeah ....that would be cool for me .....full size bed .......little pot (sic) belly stove for warmth .....candles for lighting and ambiance ...... :smokin: :peace:

i love the outdoors its the best place to be when your smokin i went on a camping trip to northern michigan it was great sitting on the cliffs above lake superior wathing the iceburgs floating buy smokin couple bowls of chron no one to bother u some of the best times are spent in the outdoors.

Back
Top Bottom