Anyone else smoke outside?

smoking and looking at nature or a beautiful scene is great. you get high while watching it and the view like becomes better and different as u watch it

I prefer smoking outdoors hands down. There's just something magical about it. Kinda hard to explain, though.

I usually do at night, but also in the summer (Day time) at the lake. It's great!

Yeah, when it's summer time, its NICE to smoke outside. Everywhere.. The inner city, The country side.
Nothing better than sunshine, blue sky, and hash joints.

OldBongMan said:
Nothing better than a nice Minnesota summer afternoon in a boat fishing and smoking a grip...My best times on the lake here....

OBM, what part of Minnesota so you live in? I have cousins who live in Hibbing, and one of 'em lives about 40 miles from there by a huge, beautiful lake, and they have the most badass house, and a room w/ one wall as 1 big window looking out at the lake, and we would smoke in the room sometimes, but mostly we smoked outside by the lake, at night was the best cuz there were so many stars, on a lucky night we could catch a few flashes of the Northern Lights, and since it was so cold out we would go inside by the fire and the high would BAM, hit you like a train, and you're stoned and feeling like the whole world is just the best place to be.

Smoking outside gives me a feeling of oneness, closeness with nature. It looks more and more beautiful with each toke. My fav. place is in a patch of bamboo in my backyard, so chill.

yeah i live in harlem theres not much grass over here so i just blaze on my fire escape i get the view of the whole city its kinda cool u know.

Yeah I love to smoke outside, but you gotta be careful to make sure you really are isolated because one person who wants to be nosy can ruin a good time (see my thread in the busted section). I love to go deep in the woods where no one is around, find a spot overlooking a stream or river and just blaze all afternoon.

Love smokin outside.I grew up on a farm,out in the country so i have spent plenty of time just smokin and enjoying the great outdoors.During the winter is a differnt story.If i stay out in the cold to long it seems to take away my buzz.I enjoy winter activities but i would rather smoke inside when its cold.Out ice fishin in a shanty smokin and chillin with a couple friends is cool,get a heater,fishing gear,munchies,etc and your on your way.:peace:

I love smoking outside!! Except now in Winter, where we get rain snow and shine all in the same day!!....Plus, it's really really cold....it's chicago duh!

I almost always smoke outside, mostly it cause I like to be out in nature too, but now that I'm older, I mostly do it so the kid doesn't smell it and find out. The only bad experience I had smoking out doors was once when I was visiting some friends in Washinton state. They took me on a hike, and we all got stoned. The woods were so thick and closed in that I for the rest of the day I felt like I was being watched. Not by the cops, and even long after I wasn't stoned anymore, I just felt like someone was waching me. We smoked some stuff that I brought w/me and had smoked before, so I don't think that was it. I just atributed it to the setting. The woods where I live are a lot more open.
Vin

yup i would have to agree, i would much prefer smoking outside , except for this winter.....

i love going for walks in the bush and tokin:):)

where i live, there's this really big hollow tree that you can hotbox in, it sounds really cool, i've never actually smoked there, but my friends keep telling me they're gonna bring me there soon. but yeah, i almost always smoke outside, because I'm actually a flower and I need fresh air, and secondly because if i didn't i might get caught.

I enjoy smoking outside. down here at school. we have a place called giant city. its a bunch of cliffs and trails and stuff. we got high off a blunt and seen a spring thunderstorm roll in at sunset. it was amazing, just checking out the stars and the then the lightning and thunder rolling in.. its a nice change from being in the chicago area where there is nothing but people. Also spring break was awesome smoking on our balcony of our hotel with total strangers passing joints between rooms and stuff and looking at the Ocean...

outside :adore: hands down but i live in town so that isn't as easy to do for me so i try to stick to smoking in the house....i share my house with my sister so we can smoke when we want and don't have to worry bout others getting pissed.....BUT when given the chance and that chance time is coming up(its called spring and summer)i try to smoke in the great outdoors as much as possible....i go fishing down at ky lake a lot so sitting on the bank with my line in the water and a fatty in my hand is all i need.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom