Anyone else smoke outside?

outside in the rain is the most peaceful environment to smoke

There is nothing like sparking up in the middle ofa lake at 5:00 am justas its getting dusk laying in the bottom of a boat looking at the sky, Damn you all now I gotta go rent a boat.

Well its cool to smoke out side some time but some times i just want to sit on the sofa and chill ya feel me but on the flip side I am often walk down the street tokeing on a J...I dont like to carry more then one j on me so its easy to get rid of in case the black and whites roll up. I smoke in a lot of public places tho its kinda fun

Try smoking outside on the porch when you live across the street from a cop. He just knows everyone in the neiborhood and knows we all get high and in fact he used to also so he leaves us alone but we still don't let him see us but we know he knows. There is like 6 stoners in the neiborhood and he has been here for a while. not as long as us. on holidays like the 4th of july you can smell it in the air here. I do live in a small town

Every fall we'd load the pack horses and head in to the mountains. We lived at 6500 feet above sea level in the Rocky Mountains. We were 50 mile eastof Cody, Wy and 10 miles fromthe east gate of Yellowstone park.

It was hunting season and we'd head out at 6 am, each of us with a string of five pack horses.. across creeks, up mountains. through 10,000 foot passes and down into the most beautiful valleys.. it was awsome and even more so when I had a stout horse between my legs and I was puffing on a joint... now that was outside.. that was the wilderness.

Yeah.. that was cool. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

My all time favorite is being outside and watching the rain or snow fall from some type of enclosure. Maybe a cave in side of mountain, a car, a shed, play house, just something with some protectiveness from the elements. I love it, i dont know why, think it makes me feel safe. Any type of percipitation makes me really really in the mood to smoke, rain or snow.

Lilstinky420 said:
My all time favorite is being outside and watching the rain or snow fall from some type of enclosure. Maybe a cave in side of mountain, a car, a shed, play house, just something with some protectiveness from the elements. I love it, i dont know why, think it makes me feel safe. Any type of percipitation makes me really really in the mood to smoke, rain or snow.

Earlier today I was sitting on my porch puffin a bowl watching the pouring rain, thunder and lightning.

But yeah, I like to smoke outside during the day in the spring/summer/fall months. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Pinch said:
Every fall we'd load the pack horses and head in to the mountains. We lived at 6500 feet above sea level in the Rocky Mountains. We were 50 mile eastof Cody, Wy and 10 miles fromthe east gate of Yellowstone park.

It was hunting season and we'd head out at 6 am, each of us with a string of five pack horses.. across creeks, up mountains. through 10,000 foot passes and down into the most beautiful valleys.. it was awsome and even more so when I had a stout horse between my legs and I was puffing on a joint... now that was outside.. that was the wilderness.

Yeah.. that was cool. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

that sounds awsome!!! i wanna do it tooo

Pinch...
R they u'r horses??
Evey see/hear any wolves, so close to Yellowstone..
Rock on dude!

we used to do that when i lived out in the country. but i had to move to the city because of my job, i miss goin out to my little sucuded place to smoke.

Ya Out Side Is The Best But Some One See You And Will Kill It For You

i live in a non-smoking house, so i always have to smoke outside. if i had a choice though, i'd always smoke outside unless it were too hot or windy. i feel most in tune with nature when i'm high, it's the perfect environment.

Of course! I can always smoke inside but I'd rather be in my backyard, it's like a hill and in the night I can see the streets and the cars and lights, but the spot I'm in is all tree's and plants and under a giant willow tree, so It's natural.

the sky is what gets me, there is a certain spot in my neighborhood that when the sun is setting it makes everything look alot like a scene from mario bros. when i first saw it i thought it was the most amazing thing i would ever see

Oh yeah..... theres a bend in the river, under a pine forest..... the ground is soft with old pine needles.......sweet spot to buzz......:smokin3:

I love toking with nature, but my favorite has got to be while there is a summer storm going on. I love to see the lightning and rain and hear the frogs and crickets desperately seeking a mate.

Back
Top Bottom