Anyone Have Exp. with Berry Bomb? TGA Plush Berry?

Darkshade1980

i just recently bought a few packs of X5 berry bomb Fem, and THC Bomb Fem. X5 anyone else go for these two strains?.... just wondering. im 5 weeks in Veg and its bushy as mentioned in the description of the plant. and ive been using the Tie-down method on all sides creating a much bigger bush, Soil medium used (fox Farm) and big n chunky perlite as well as Hydro farm 3 Gal white square pots. and the 3 Gal round Pots.

The freebies ive started are X2 Blue Widow Dinafem (fem ) and DNA - Kush Berry Fem. they are all the same amount of time in Veg as the Bombs seeds.

and the other 10 pack i had bought and at the exact same 5 week schedule as the resy is TGA PLUSH BERRY X 10 (REG) ... they have a light blueish tint unlike the rest. aparently the Pluch berry emits a lavender and pink/magenta type calyx coloring later on in the flowering period.

is there anyone ahead in the timeline ? and what should i expect in case of any hardships/ problems with those types of strains?...... thanx for the help if anyone sees this and feels like posting/answering.

this is my first time growing after a 5 year absence of not growing. all indoors and under a 600 watt HPS hydrofarm, and a 400 Watt M halide 6" Cool tue 2 footer. both are close together for maximum spectrum (as far as i can get) Room temp 78-79 Degrees.

Sounds like you have a good set up, do you have them in a closet?
I have used the tie down method. I like it. my girl looks great. I don't have any experience with those strains you mentioned, but sounds very interesting. Do you have a journal set up yet? No pressure, it just helps to see what we are discussing. Good luck and happy gardining.:goodluck:

naaa, i have a journal, although i dont have the middle man thingie, a Web cam that reaches, nor a regular digital camera to take pics im working on that .... the TGA bucool Plush berry looks spectacular so far. all plants that had been sprouted within a week of themselves i meant on purpose to stagger the sprouting...mainly germing the freebie Dinafem seeds later on mostly...3 weeks after the first ones i had mentioned previously.

the DNA Kush berry is in a 3 gal bucket. i use the tie down method, always go to the dollar store and buy a 24 foot roll of green plastic encased wire. making a bush pulling down the side braches after twisting/pinching and pulling the main stalk/trunk/top down first.... making it 90 degrees.

on the second set of fan leaves (in the middle) i usually cut off the big fan leaves or just started doing that since ive seen new growth within.

the other freebie seeds are TGA's Dairy queen which is some of the genetics i once had 5 or so yrs ago UK Cheese X Romulan X Cindy 99.... and i like the fact that they are regular more fun trying to figure out which are fems'... its not exactly all that hard to find out, i dunno why some ppl think it is or arent that confident in gettin' rid of the male later on.

#1 and # 3 berry bomb are showing purple stems and a blueish hue on leaves. # 4 thc bomb is showing purple stems. TGA plush berry is --- # 1 #3 #4 # 5 #7 #8 and #9 are showing a deep blue tint to leaves pinching the stems and side branches are giving off a berry smnell and rotting fruit smell... anyone have or experience after pinching the stmes their fingers becomming sticky? thought that only happened with budding plants??? never exp. it before with plants in Veg only 24 CM tall.

What stones are you all started/have you started???

Back
Top Bottom