Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Plush Berry Kush

re: Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Plush Berry Kush

looking good im here to the end i gave u a 5 star !

dang man nice berry plant! subed! ;)
:welcome:

Hi! Thanks for checking out my grow. These are plants in my Maternity Ward:

They will not be flowered, but will give countless clones.

:thumb: If you're looking for flowering plants of mine, go here:

:peace::love:

042112075658.jpg

Yeah man, nice bush! :thumb: Can't wait to see her in flower. Hey I think they fixed the photo thing -- lower left corner "My Photos". Cool!

Yeah man, nice bush! :thumb: Can't wait to see her in flower. Hey I think they fixed the photo thing -- lower left corner "My Photos". Cool!

She's not going to be flowered, but she will give many babies for Test 3: Third Test Run - Updated 04-21-2012 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG - Blue Planet Nutrients
Right side is 33 days veg, left side is 8 days veg

Subbed, just ordered plushberry, excited to see it grown out

She's not going to be flowered, but she will give many babies for Test 3: Click -->Third Test Run<--41 Week Perpetual SOG - Blue Planet Nutrients

It's set to start right after Test 2: Click -->Second Test Run<--So follow along there, and when I harvest the GDP, the first set of clones goes in for Test 3 which will be on, or about, 5-21-2012

My Journal Structure: Simplified.

1. I have my maternity Ward Plants that keep the information on the strain and all pertinent information on the individual plant. These are kept separate so I can rotate strains, but keep the information organized about all strains in the Flowerbox Tests. If a mother plant is removed from the test rotation, she is sent into flower and results of which are recorded into the central journal.

• Maternity Ward:

2. The Maternity Ward Feeds clones to my Experimental Flower Journals. All discussions about that individual grow with the various clones and/or a mother plant removed from rotation by flowering her out from the above is kept here.

• Cardboard Flower Box Tests

3. The Challenge: Cardboard Flower Box holds highlights from it all and is the central journal of it all. This is the culmination of each of the individual Maternity Ward

• Grow Matrix from all tests above and future.
  • Test results and conclusions of each test.
  • Evolution of the complete growing experience from the date I joined the sight.

4. Now, to keep all that in one, easy-to-access place, I have created a Blog with all the links to everywhere to which a person can subscribe, and receive any and all updates and new links, regardless of how many separate journals I have going. For that, look to my signature, and click "Jandre2k3's Links"

Although this plant does very nicely in Veg... I have now flowered 2 of these, and both of them grew sickly and sparcely as compared to the others in the same nutrients, light, air....identical conditions as the others. Unfortunately, I will be tossing it into the compost heap and moving on to another strain to take her place.

I know this comes as disappointing news for some of you, especially those wanting to try this strain, but it seems I got the bad pheno of the possible two. Oh well, on to bigger and better things...

Next in the box that will take this one's place... link->TANGERINE DREAM from Barney's Farm.

Harvest!

Plush Berry TGA SUBCOOL

Okay, I was a little disapointed in the yield and vigor of Plush Berry. But looking at it this morning, I realized that I have the BLACK CHERRY SODA PHENO of the Plush Berry! So, I was going to be throwing it out after this harvest.... but.... after seeing the pheno for what it was, confirmed by a tentative taste and smell... oh man... There is an aftertaste ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE BLACK CHERRY SODA!

So I'm going to attempt this strain again all on its own, with a specific nutrient mix tailored for this strain and we'll see how it goes. TGA says this one is a heavy yielding plant once it is understood, so I am now making it a goal to understand this pheno. I will not let it get the best of me. You'll see why in the pics.

These are NOT COLOR CORRECTED, only white balanced, and they never dropped below 77 in temperature.

As always, click each image for full size

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom