New Flowerbox Test 2 - Starting from Clones - 7x GDP & 1x GK

Re: New Flowerbox Test 2 - Starting from Clones - 7x GDP & 1x GK - Blue Planet Nutrie

Flower Day -0.5
I moved Momma GDP into the Flower Box today, and her first night of full darkness is tonight, making her first actual day of flowering timed lighting tomorrow.

Had to use the screen to keep her limbs erect she got so top heavy. "Pinch" Supercropped. I winced every time I heard the *pop* issue forth, but I know it will be better for the yield in the future. I just hate that it actually pops when pressure is applied. Well, it's better than the bend method that can actually snap the top off of some.

030912102956.jpg
030912103039.jpg

Re: New Flowerbox Test 2 - Starting from Clones - 7x GDP & 1x GK - Blue Planet Nutrie

Placed on "Transition" nutrient schedule with the Liquid Blue from BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS:

Light will change from (on/off) 12/12 to 11/13 in three weeks.

Thing2 is joining on completion of first test First Test Run - 2-5 days left as of 03-09-2012.

Oh! Man! She is beautiful :bravo:

What a tree trunk stem! She is going fill that screen very soon. Well done my friend! No kidding Just beautiful.:thumb:

Personally.....I love to hear that pop. She will yield even more. This made my morning Buddy. :Namaste:

New Flowerbox Test 2 - GDPScrOG Thing2 LST, and 2 pigmy GFB

Okay, folks! Test 1 was a success and even turned out to be a little more than I had hoped for. This means that Test 2 is officially underway.

First we had Ken's GDP go in, and now with the harvest of Test 1, and a thorough cleaning, we finish up with the transfer of Thing2 LST, and the last 2 pigmy GFB's I had.
Target Date 5/21/2012

031812091615.jpg
031812093044.jpg

031812091629.jpg
031812091758.jpg
031812091853.jpg

Mean man...tying them up like that! :bravo:

LOL! I literally laughed so loud I almost woke the munchkin! I like to tie the ladies up, and make them bend to my will. It all works out for the better. I need to practice my LST skills though, as you can see, but I ran out of space in the Maternity Ward to do so. Nevertheless, this should be an interesting run, wouldn't you agree?

LOL! I literally laughed so loud I almost woke the munchkin! I like to tie the ladies up, and make them bend to my will. It all works out for the better. I need to practice my LST skills though, as you can see, but I ran out of space in the Maternity Ward to do so. Nevertheless, this should be an interesting run, wouldn't you agree?

Sorry didn't mean to disturbe the young one. I like to LST too, however, been Topping and FIMing allot lately. I have a Violator Kush I want to LST all the way around an AirPot and see what happens. It grows straight up, so it should do well.
Space = the grower's curse.

I agree, should be an interesting run. :thumb:

Lookin good! Great LST- As I said in the last one, looking forward to seeing the results from BPN and new conditions compared to the last. Any new attempts at getting more colder temps before harvest? Or still doing the same. Subbed. :)

Lookin good! Great LST- As I said in the last one, looking forward to seeing the results from BPN and new conditions compared to the last. Any new attempts at getting more colder temps before harvest? Or still doing the same. Subbed. :)

As Test1 ended and Test2 officially started only today, I haven't gotten any closer to chilling the plants at night. However I am looking for a reasonably priced small ductless, or, through-the-wall AC unit. That, or maybe some sort of passive evaporation cooler, but that would increase humidity, so I'm still looking into alternative cooling methods.

Copy/Paste from Herb.IQ

Started Flowering:
11.7 days tracking Ken's Granddaddy Purple
3.0 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone
3.0 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone
3.0 days tracking Thing2

Target Date:
-59.9 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone
-59.9 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone
-59.9 days tracking Ken's Granddaddy Purple
-59.9 days tracking Thing2

Well I dl'd it and got comfortable with it, I have now updated it. Great find :) I look forward to using this. Great way to keep track of all the multiple things going on. How did you find it? I noticed it's only at like 270dl's it's pretty underground/ early development.

Back
Top Bottom