New Flowerbox Test 2 - Starting from Clones - 7x GDP & 1x GK

Re: New Flowerbox Test 2 - Starting from Clones - 7x GDP & 1x GK - Blue Planet Nutrie

Okay, y'all. I have been neglecting my duties of late and it's time I get back to it. I had started giving you guys close-ups every weekend, and frankly close-ups of smooth green leaves and hair pairs is a little boring, so I had been putting it off. Today however, I am excited to say that signs of medicine are showing now so back on the weekend trips I go.

Ladies and gentlestoners: I present to you...

MOMMA GDP!!

Image932.jpg
Image851.jpg

NEXT! Green Fluffy Bunnies makes their debut!
Image861.jpg
Image871.jpg
Image882.jpg

And finally, Blue Diesel (LST)
Image892.jpg
Image915.jpg

I hope you enjoy!

More photos to come in the regular Monday progress update. Untill then, I bid you peace, love, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Re: New Flowerbox Test 2 - Starting from Clones - 7x GDP & 1x GK - Blue Planet Nutrie

A Blue Planet Nutrients review: Part 2 - Vegetative Growth

I have been using BPN Elite 3-part with Liquid Blue Bloom Booster now for two months. Since part one, I have now seen how this system works for vegetative growth, and for cloning. Let me tell you, "I'm amazed" doesn't even begin to cover my impression of the difference from the other nutrients I've tried!

At first I was a little reluctant to really let the plants have as much as I thought they could handle. I know that now, that although it is wise to err on the side of caution, it was not necessary with these nutrients. I should have just started with Crazy Growth and let them run wild.

I say this for one simple fact: When I mistakenly started that schedule 2 weeks earlier than intended, they not only improved in overall health, (with Advanced Nutrients Jungle Juice I was having a problem with nutrients either being too hot, or undergrowth just dying off) but in stem structure, and vigor as well. I have been able to take 35 clones from 3 mothers in 2 months, and they bounce right back and put off side chutes almost immediately. Keep in mind that I keep my mother plants under 22 inches tall and in tight quarters. Four plants in no larger than a 21w x 19d x 24h space. Given the size of the three donor plants, that number of clones in two months is remarkable growth. Also, there is no lag in time between taking cuttings, and the plant growing new chutes; it seems to happen over-night.

Furthermore, the cuttings I take when they show roots out the bottoms of the starter squares, although it is recommended to start them on the Seedling schedule, I am able to go straight to Veg1 for a week, the straight to Crazy Growth on week two after roots. I have seen no ill effects from this and have not even tanned the tips of those delicate cuttings. Now, I know results vary, but with performance like that, who would mess around with any other nutrient line?

In all this, there was one minor adjustment that I had to make for my particular situation: I had to go up to 12ml per gallon of "Grow" for the Crazy Growth schedule, because 10ml wasn't supplying enough Nitrogen and I was losing strength, and color in new growth. That was easy enough to figure out, and now I have bushy plants that promise to be very fruitful mothers. For proof of all these claims, click on any of the mothers in my signature. For proof of the clone performance, click on Third Test Run in my signature.

To Be Continued... Part 3 Flowering

Picture Day!
Week 4
Flowering Times:
21.3 days tracking Blue Diesel - BD
21.3 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
21.3 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
30.0 days tracking Ken's Granddaddy Purple - GDP

Target:
-41.6 days tracking Ken's Granddaddy Purple - GDP
-48.6 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
-48.6 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
-55.6 days tracking Blue Diesel - BD

I had to pull one of the T5 tubes from the ceiling and place it underneath the canopy. The GDB is growing so dense that T5 light is insufficient to reach under/through the canopy and down to the underside even with the reflector underneath...

PICS!!

040912083353.jpg
040912083416.jpg
040912083437.jpg
040912083955.jpg

040912083648.jpg
040912083707.jpg

040912083633.jpg

Great Trich Pics! = Awesome Review , I agree totally with you. I noticed the same, I played the cautious route and tried a larger feed and they loved it and just exploded...I was like damn shoulda started earlier :) - Great Week 4 update :) Peace brother!

As always, very nice pix my brotha. :thumb:

:peacetwo:

Thank you very much!

I wanna make love to ur momma GDP!

but im scared of making seeds...just the tip maybe?

hahahahaha :love:

Let me say this very clearly...

NO BOYS ALLOWED!
except me, of course, but I don't count. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah, about Momma GDP. I had to let this one go to flower because she kept getting PM outbreaks. It stays in the plant and the spores will infect others. Once infected, always infected, and her outbreaks were every three weeks. UNACCEPTABLE! so into flower she goes. Maybe I'll start another GDP in the future, but this one had to go.

It's sad really, my first Hydro mother is now going to death row, but I will smoke to her life and honor her the best I know how. By chronicling her life, and her death here, for all to see is the best honor I can think of.

Here are her links.
Yellowed, and now some spots

Grand Daddy Purple - Hydro

Great Pictures Buddy! Giving that scope a work out. Well done, as is your usual! :Namaste:
Heheh, when I started this journey, I only wanted to chronicle my efforts for future reference so I would have something to look back upon as what NOT to do. It seems, that trying to have as much information available to me as possible about my own mistakes, I have become one of those journalers (word? no) that I followed in my time of lurking. I merely emulate those journals I read back then trying to decide if this community was for me.

Not that I don't appreciate the accolade; I just never intended it for anyone to see these (but me) until later, and that was only after I realized that others were actually reading my journals, and giving good replies. That's when I really started noticing the depth of my journals. Even the trich pics with the microscope were originally intended for my information so I could track the weeks and progression through the stages the trichs go through.

At any rate, you honor me with your words and I thank you. I hold your praise in high regard, and value your opinion greatly. I'm just glad that someone other than myself is able to gain enjoyment from these journals of mine.

Back
Top Bottom