New Flowerbox Test 2 - Starting from Clones - 7x GDP & 1x GK

Re: New Flowerbox Test 2 - Starting from Clones - 7x GDP & 1x GK - Blue Planet Nutrie

Well I dl'd it and got comfortable with it, I have now updated it. Great find :) I look forward to using this. Great way to keep track of all the multiple things going on. How did you find it? I noticed it's only at like 270dl's it's pretty underground/ early development.
heheheh, how did I find it? I'm a geek. I look for all things software, that have to do with making my information management easier. I happened upon this one at about the 10th of February. Before that was Plant.IQ which is pretty much the same, I just prefer the name "Herb.IQ" over "Plant.IQ" so I got it.

Keep in mind, there WILL be some little bugs, which I have noted on the site to the developers, and there is some functionality, I have already put into the feature requests. Currently there are some functions that cannot be applied to multiple plants at one time which I have noted, and the GLR is not in the lighting which I have requested put in.

So keeping in mind that it is still in its infancy, please be patient with the developer as he is only doing it in his spare time for a friend of his. It looks to be quite a handy little tool. Just be diligent when recording strain names and lineage and it will keep track of everything for you.

Re: New Flowerbox Test 2 - Starting from Clones - 7x GDP & 1x GK - Blue Planet Nutrie

Hey that's how things start out -small with bugs and things to work out - the developer is doing a great job. It's something that we as growers need if we want to keep track of all of our stuff. Great thing to get into and polish. Here in the next few years we are going to be seeing an influx of first time youth growers, such as myself. Anything in the market to meet the needs from this surging demand is going to be a + .

Mines set up and going. :D

As of the completion of Test 1, I believe I have identified the strain of Thing2. I smoked some last night and here are the results from Test 1 from the smoke report:

Thing2 is quite the racy sativa indeed. Tastes of fuel badly, has "purple" undertones. Feels to me like a Blue Diesel (Sour Diesel x Blue Dream). So much in fact, that is what I shall call it henceforth.

So in this and the third, I shall refer to Thing2 as Blue Diesel.

Reflector Concept 1. Wasted light to the sides is reflected to the underside of the plant.
032312110439.jpg

Picture Day!
Week 2
Flowering Times:
16.1 days tracking Ken's Granddaddy Purple - GDP
7.3 days tracking Blue Diesel - BD
7.3 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
7.3 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB

032612080645.jpg
032612080821.jpg
032612081104.jpg
032612080755.jpg
032612080907.jpg
032612080838.jpg
032612080519.jpg
032612081300.jpg
032612081324.jpg
032612081311.jpg

Dude you are Awesome:Namaste:
Which one of your journals shows your set up ?
I am prepairing to start a "hidden room " grow 48"x65"x89",
I am looking at several setups and found 2 flower setup to hybrid as one and if I am looking right part of your set up will help in the " Top Secret Hybryd"
The only info I can share at this time BPN has become THE nute of choice ( Reading this and The just as awsome :Namaste: BID :Namaste: journals. I see faster growth than with others)
Thanx for All the use full info keep it green :thumb::peace:

Dude you are Awesome:Namaste:
Which one of your journals shows your set up ?
I am prepairing to start a "hidden room " grow 48"x65"x89",
I am looking at several setups and found 2 flower setup to hybrid as one and if I am looking right part of your set up will help in the " Top Secret Hybryd"
The only info I can share at this time BPN has become THE nute of choice ( Reading this and The just as awsome :Namaste: BID :Namaste: journals. I see faster growth than with others)
Thanx for All the use full info keep it green :thumb::peace:
Just click Jandre2k3's Links in my Signature to be taken to my links page. The top link shows my DIY Cardboard Flower Box build, and the DIY Ebb and Flow system inside.

Awesome looking plants my friend.
Thank you very much! These are my two oldest plants. I seeded them back in ?Octoberish? They underwent a bit of training and some veg time getting ready for this test run. I'm not expecting a lot from these, but I'm gonna give it hell trying. With BPN in my corner, we should get some pretty good results regardless. If these nutes perform as well as they did in veg, they will give me the best I can expect from these styles (LST and ScrOG).

Okay, after further sampling of some of the strains in my last test grow, I may end up lengthening this test out by up to two weeks. pushing the Target Date to early june for the last of it. The good news is, this is only for the Blue Diesel. 70-80 day harvest from what I taste. 63 days was not enough time. Still smells a bit like alfalfa. This means that I shift Blue Diesel over to the left side of the box, and start Test3 before Test 2 finishes up. This shall not be a problem if this scenario plays out like I'm thinking it will and will not be a hindrance whatsoever. I was planning on the left side remaining unused for 4 weeks anyway, so this might actually work out better.

A soft Target Date RANGE has been revised: 5/28/2012 to 6/04/2012 for Blue Diesel.

Flowering Started:
16.7 days tracking Ken's Granddaddy Purple - GDP
8.0 days tracking Blue Diesel - BD
8.0 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
8.0 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB

Flowering Target Date:
-54.9 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
-54.9 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
-54.9 days tracking Ken's Granddaddy Purple - GDP
-68.9 days tracking Blue Diesel - BD

6/4/2012 makes 79 days in flower for Blue Diesel.

Picture Day!
Week 3
Flowering Times:
14.5 days tracking Blue Diesel - BD
14.5 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
14.5 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
23.2 days tracking Ken's Granddaddy Purple - GDP

040212113141.jpg
040212113031.jpg
040212112949.jpg
040212112914.jpg
040212113125.jpg
040212113109.jpg
040212112902.jpg
040212113059.jpg

Today is a milestone day...

full completion is only 60 days away with the nearest only a month and a half.

Target date
:
-46.0 days tracking Ken's Granddaddy Purple - GDP
-53.0 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
-53.0 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
-60.0 days tracking Blue Diesel - BD

Flowering started:
16.9 days tracking Blue Diesel - BD
16.9 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
16.9 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
25.7 days tracking Ken's Granddaddy Purple - GDP

Back